The University of Adelaide is a 147-year old leading research and educational institute focused upon the exploration of new insights, the continuation of collaboration, and the development of the future generations of educated leaders. The institution is ranked among the top 1% of the world’s universities in terms of academic excellence and being the third-longest operating university in Australia as the university is mostly known for academic excellence along with advanced and progressive learning.
The University of Adelaide is known as a significant supporter of the health, wealth, and community life of South Australia and is also committed to excellence in teaching and staffing and is dedicated to providing the best education to its students. The institution identifies outstanding performers among its strongest attributes as it counts more than 100 Rhodes Scholars and five Nobel winners as part of its prestigious student body.
The institution not only competes for scholars who are world leaders in their chosen discipline but also attracts outstanding students who graduate well-equipped to pursue a successful career. The institution is also an international training facility.
• Host University: University of Adelaide;
• Host Country: AUS;
• Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
• Study Level: Postgraduate and Undergraduate Level;
• Scholarship Worth: 2,000$;
• Subjects available: All Subjects;
• Eligible Countries: National and International Students;
• Application Deadline: Open
The Student Emergency International Awards is now open for Postgraduate and Undergraduate Level and International Students in all subjects available at the University of Adelaide.
The Student Emergency International Awards is available to National and international students who are enrolling in one of the University’s departments. Scholarship Candidates are required to meet the university’s admission requirements.
Scholarship Benefits: All eligible students will be given an award valued at 2,000$ by the University of Adelaide.
All applicants must adhere to the following criteria in order to be accepted in this Scholarship:
• Applicants are required to keep up with reasonable academic achievement;
• Applicants are required to complete a minimum research course workload of three units each semester;
• Students are required to be able to show financial need in the short term, either for tuition or living costs;
• Applicants need to complete an application for admission by the scholarship deadline.
Applicants are required to provide a declaration of no more than 399 words outlining the applicant’s need for financial assistance and how, if successful, the funds will be used and successfully submit financial need evidence and must register online and schedule a time to discuss their application with an Education Welfare Officer via Student Care and submit the necessary supporting documents to the Student’s Education welfare Officer Appointment.
Do well to visit the official website (link found below) for more information about the process of applying for this scholarship.
Originally posted 2021-04-19 10:13:00.