Canada York University is a 62-year-old public research university which is one of the dividends of York University it is Canada’s third-largest university and also has approximately 55,000 students, 7,000 faculty and staff, and over 325,000 alumni worldwide. The institution is currently ranked 19th in Canada.
York University is working to achieve its stated goals of excellence in research and teaching in pure and applied professional domains where it can explore the boundaries and structures of knowledge and foster critical thinking.
The students of York University are instructed by tutors who are shaping the future of global health, sustainable business solutions, and more. The students benefit from hands-on experiential learning opportunities and a career-focused curriculum that helps them develop practical skills and build a professional network.
● Host University: Canada York University Faculty of Science;
● Host Country: Canada;
● Scholarship Type: Full Funding;
● Study Level: Undergraduate degree;
● Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee
● Subjects available: All Subjects;
● Eligible Countries: International Students;
● Application Deadline: 15th June
Canada York University Faculty of Science Scholarships are now open for Bachelor, Masters and
International Students in all subjects available in the institution.
Canada York University Faculty of Science Scholarships are available to international students who are enrolling for the first time in one of the University’s departments. Scholarship Candidates are required to achieve at least an 85% admission average or higher and should be participating in activities that will demonstrate their leadership.
Scholarship Benefits: All eligible students will be provided with a tuition fee for the academic year by Canada York University Faculty of Science Scholarships.
All applicants must adhere to the following criteria in order to be accepted in this Scholarship: ● Applicants must achieve at least an 85% admission average or higher;
● Applicants must be an international student;
● Students need to be in their first year of a program;
● Students must be able to show excellent leadership abilities;
● Applicants need to complete an application for admission by the scholarship deadline.
● Applicants from another country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be to study there.
Applicants are required to take admitted to the university then fill out the Student Financial Profile (SFP) for the current session and successfully submit reference letters, personal statements outlining their extra-curricular involvement, and all the necessary supporting documents to the Canada York University Faculty of Science Scholarships by the scholarship deadline.
Do well to visit the official website
Originally posted 2021-02-19 09:47:00.