The University of British Columbia is a global center for teaching, learning, and research and is ranked among the top 20 public universities in the world and recently recognized as North America’s most international university. The institution provides a platform for a doctoral student who demonstrates financial need to complete their studies.
The University of British Columbia gives its candidates high-quality, research-driven education that transforms them into responsible, educated, employable, and entrepreneurial citizens. The institution is offering the Public Scholars Award for doctoral students who are interested in explicitly linking their doctoral work to an arena of public benefit and this opportunity is reserved for both Canadian and international students to study doctoral degree coursework for the session 2021/2022.
• Host University: University of British Columbia;
• Host Country: Canada;
• Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
• Study Level: PhD;
• Scholarship Worth: $20,000;
• Subjects available: All Subjects;
• Eligible Countries: International Students;
• Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
University of British Columbia Scholarships is now open for Ph.D. and International Students in all subjects available in the institution.
University of British Columbia Scholarship is available to international students who are enrolling in one of the University’s departments. Scholarship Candidates are required to have completed no more than 48 months of doctoral study as of 31st August 2020.
Scholarship Benefits: All eligible students will be given an award valued at $20,000 by the University of British Columbia Scholarships.
All applicants must adhere to the following criteria in order to be accepted in this Scholarship:
• Applicants must have completed no more than 48 months of doctoral study as of 31st August 2020;
• Applicants must be registered in a University of British Columbia as of 1st September 2020;
• Applicants in the 6th year will be accepted only in the most exceptional circumstances;
• Students must have completed their bachelor’s and masters with good academic grades;
• Applicants need to complete an application for admission by the scholarship deadline.
Applicants are required to take admission at the University of British Columbia in a degree course work being offered in any subject and attach their Canadian common CV along with their application form and also fulfill all English language requirements by the university and successfully documents to the University of British Columbia by the scholarship deadline.
Do well to visit the official website (link found below) for more information about the process of applying for this scholarship.
Originally posted 2021-04-19 09:09:00.