McGill University is a 200-years old public research university located in Montreal. McCall MacBain Scholarship is a well-known full graduate scholarship that provides mentorship, interdisciplinary learning, and the global community they need to accelerate their impact on the world.
McCall MacBain Scholarship at McGill University is located on land which has long served as a site of meeting and exchange amongst indigenous people including the Anishinaabe and Haudenosaunee
The institution’s academic units are organized into 11 main faculties and schools which includes School of Architecture, School of Computer Science, School of Information Studies, School of Dietetics and Human Nutrition, School of Physical & Occupational Therapy, Ingram School of Nursing, School of Social Work, School of Urban Planning and McGill School of Environment.
The University also includes the Institute of Islamic Studies which offers graduate courses leading to the M.A and PhD degrees and covering history, culture, and civilization of Islam and the institute is also served by one of the richest libraries in North America on Islamic studies.
• Host University: McGill University;
• Host Country: Canada;
• Scholarship Type: Full funding;
• Study Level: Masters and Undergraduate degrees;
• Scholarship Worth: Full
• Subjects Available: All subjects;
• Eligible Countries: International students;
• Application Deadline: December.
McCall MacBain Scholarship is now open for Bachelor, Masters, Undergraduate degrees, and International Students in all subjects available in the institution.
McCall MacBain Scholarship is available to international students who are enrolling in one of the University’s departments. Scholarship candidates are required to have Canadian citizenship, permanent residency, or refugee status in Canada.
Scholarship Benefits: All eligible students will be given an award that is up to 20 full scholarships will be offered across Canada and close to 60 other awards of $5,000 or $10,000 each will be offered during the interview process as well.
All applicants must adhere to the following criteria in order to be accepted in this scholarship:
• Applicants must check the entry requirements of the institution;
• Applicants must be an international students;
• Applicants must have Canadian citizenship, permanent or refugee status in Canada;
• Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or are on track to graduate before August 2022;
• Applicants must complete an application for admission by the scholarship deadline.
Applicants must apply directly to McGill University for at least one eligible full-time master’s or professional program for Summer/Fall 2022 admission and must apply by the program deadline or by mid-December 2021 at the latest if you are selected for final interviews.
Do well to visit the official website (link found below) for more information about the process of applying for this scholarship.
I hope that this article was helpful.