Shriram Transport Finance Company Limited created the STFC Scholarship. The Shriram Capital Scholarship offers financial assistance to students from the socially and economically disadvantaged groups in society. Financial support in the amount of Rs. 35,000 per year will be offered by the Shriram Transport Finance Company Scholarship Program. The previous year, the Shriram Capital Scholarship provided financial help to close to 70000 deserving students. Below is a description of the requirements and application process for the Shriram Capital Scholarship. The scholarship is available for Engineering 1-3 Years. The deadline is 30 November 2021.
• Undergraduate students will be able to apply for scholarships.
• The applicant must be a child of a commercial transport driver or owner-cum-driver.
• In classes 10 and 12, the student should have received at least 60% of the possible points.
• Students must be enrolled in a 3- or 4-year engineering or graduate program at an Indian institution that has been approved by the government.
• The annual family income must be less or equal to Rs. 4,000,000 (4 Lakhs).
How to Apply
• Students can start applying by going to www.buddy4study.com which is Buddy4Study’s official website.
• Select the Shriram Capital Scholarship Application button now.
• Read the whole Shriram Capital Scholarship description before selecting “Apply Now.”
• Join Buddy4Study by creating a Facebook, Gmail, or email account.
• To continue, click the button.
• Fill out the scholarship application form completely.
• Upload each of the requested scanned papers.
• On the Submit button, click.
It motivates students to pursue higher education. It provides yearly cash assistance of Rs. 4 lakhs. It promotes students during a 3- or 4-year engineering or graduate program. Owner-cum-drivers’/drivers’ children would receive Rs. 35,000 in financial assistance annually.
Required Documents: Recent passport size photo, Id Proof (Aadhaar card, Voter Id, etc.), Birth Certificate, Transfer Certificate of class 10th, Class 10 Marksheet, Parent’s commercial driving license, Family income proof, Admission enrollment receipt.
Candidates will be chosen by the official authorities based primarily on merit and financial necessity. Candidates will go through a multi-stage selection process, which includes telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates and screening of scholarship applications based on merit and financial need.