HEC Montreal is a 114-year old French-language university institution offering internationally renowned management education and research and it also offers an online learning platform for undergraduate degrees, postgraduate degrees, and executive education as well. The institution is known as the first established school of management in Canada and is also the graduate business school of the Universite de Montreal.
HEC Montreal offers both degrees and diplomas in technical and professional disciplines which prepares the students for the real world by introducing them early to the work environment and also inculcates discipline. The institution was ranked first by value among Canada’s business schools for its MBA program by Canadian business in 2016. It also ranked 17th worldwide among non-US business schools by Forbes and among the Top 30 international business schools by Bloomberg BusinessWeek in 2015.
● Host University: HEC Montreal;
● Host Country: Canada;
● Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
● Study Level: Master’s Level;
● Scholarship Worth: 5,000$;
● Subjects available: All Subjects;
● Eligible Countries: International Students;
● Application Deadline: 15th September
Canada HEC Montreal MSc Entrance International Awards is now open for Bachelor, Masters, and International Students in all subjects available in the institution.
Canada HEC Montreal MSc Entrance International Awards is available to international students who are enrolling for the first time in one of the University’s departments. Scholarship Candidates are required to achieve at least an 80% admission average or equivalent and
Should be participating in activities that will demonstrate their leadership.
Scholarship Benefits: All eligible students will be given an award valued 5,000$ by Canada HEC Montreal MSc Entrance International Awards.
All applicants must adhere to the following criteria in order to be accepted in this Scholarship: ● Applicants must check the entry requirements of the institution;
● Applicants must be an international students;
● Students need to be in their first year of a program;
● Students must be able to show excellent leadership abilities;
● Applicants need to complete an application for admission by the scholarship deadline.
● Applicants must pass a language test at an English-language university with requirements for English-language proficiency equivalent to those of HEC Montreal.
Applicants are required to take admission in a postgraduate degree at HEC Montreal before the needful bursary before applying online for an award. Applicants are to successfully submit all the necessary supporting documents which include copies of an official transcript, copies of university diplomas if obtained, official scores on GMAT, TAE MAGE, or GRE tests, motivational letter, and at least two letters of recommendation to the Canada HEC Montreal MSc Entrance
International Awards by the scholarship deadline.
Do well to visit the official website (link found below) for more information about the process
of applying for this scholarship.
Originally posted 2021-03-10 09:21:00.