Apple also improves people’s lives and realizes their aspirations by giving scholarships to deserving seniors in high school. Awarded kids have made a notable contribution to their family, school, or community via their own accomplishments. Students who have overcome challenges or had unusual life experiences are given consideration.
Twenty-five honorable graduates will receive $3,000 scholarships from Apple to attend the college or institution of their choosing.
Application requirements include:
• The applicant must have joined the Apple Federal Credit Union. He or she should open online or visit any branch to join.
• Applicants must be a spring 2023 high school graduate
• He or she must have earned a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
Application period: December 1, 2022, through March 15, 2023. In May 2023, Apple Scholars will be announced.
All qualified candidates are welcome to participate in the selection process. Applications will only be taken into consideration if they are comprehensive and meet all conditions, including deadlines. Committees made up of members from many facets of the Apple FCU community will assess applications.
In their Apple WWDC scholarship program, Apple provides financial aid to eligible students. This award is intended to help students who are facing financial difficulties continue their studies. It also has human resource development and capacity building as its main objectives. Therefore, it’s crucial that you give it a shot. If you do, you have nothing to lose. If you are picked, you will benefit greatly.
Therefore, keep reading this post to find out more about how and where to apply. This will direct and will also provide you with all the essential information you want.
Information about Apple Inc.
Take notice before reading about the Apple WWDC Scholarship. Apple Inc. is a multinational technology company with its headquarters in Cupertino, California. Additionally, it creates, produces, and markets consumer devices, software, and internet services.
Apple is also one of the Big Four technological firms; Amazon, Google, and Microsoft. Among Apple’s hardware products are:
1. The iPad tablet and the iPhone smartphone.
2. Also, the Mac computer as well as the iPod portable media player.
3. There’s also the Apple TV digital video player and the wearable Apple Watch.
4. Also included are the HomePod smart speaker and the AirPods wireless headphones.
Apple offers a tonne of software applications as well. The operating systems macOS, iOS, iPad, watchOS, and tvOS are only a few examples. In April 1976, Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne established Apple.
If you want to be considered for the Apple WWDC Scholarship, you must:
1. Be at least 13 years old. Aside from that, the comparable minimum age in the concerned jurisdiction. For instance, in the European Union, 16 years of age.
2. Additionally, you must be a free Apple developer registered. Alternatively, sign up for a premium Apple Developer Program.
3. Be enrolled in an authorized home school equivalent or a recognized academic institution.
4. In addition, possess a high school diploma or an equivalent. And this must have happened during the last six months while you were hoping to be accepted by a recognized academic institution.
5. Be an active participant in a STEM group. It is acknowledged as a nonprofit organization under the law.
Kindly Take Notice
It is crucial that you remember the following details before submitting an application for the Apple WWDC Scholarship. In addition to meeting the aforementioned eligibility requirements, you must accept the WWDC Scholarship Terms and Conditions. So, if you disagree, please do not apply. By submitting your application, you consent to abide by all conditions. Additionally, eligibility is subject to Apple’s verification.
Also, you must consent to work with Apple to provide details about your membership and educational background. Moreover, Apple Inc. employees, interns, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and marketing agencies are ineligible. Additionally, such persons’ close family members and/or those sharing their residence are ineligible.
Requirements for Apple WWDC Scholarship Submissions
In order to submit your application for the Apple WWDC Scholarship, you must fulfill the conditions listed below:
1. You must fill out every field on the scholarship application form that is necessary. And before submitting, upload all necessary paperwork and documents.
2. Keep in mind if you apply as a student. Your most recent class schedule, in PDF, PNG, or JPG format, must be submitted. The name, address, and phone number of your dean or principal, as well as other recent evidence of enrolment.
3. Keep in mind, though, whether you apply as a member of an Apple Developer Academy or a STEM group. You must provide a PDF, PNG, or JPG including your membership information as well as the contact details for your local leader. All languages of documentation are welcome.
4. You must also submit a Swift playground created using Xcode 10.1 or Swift Playgrounds 2.2. Xcode projects won’t be taken into account.
However, each applicant for the Apple WWDC Scholarship is limited to one submission. Additionally, each recipient will only get one scholarship. Additionally, nominations for scholarships are only accepted through the form. Submissions sent through any other method or after the deadline will not be accepted.
Scholarship Applications for the Apple WWDC scholarship will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
1. The Swift playground’s technical accomplishment.
2. The originality of the suggestions made in the Swift playground.
3. In addition, the details of the written answers to the application form’s questions.
The judges’ choices are final, and the results are scored secretly. In the case of a tie, the candidate who has not previously been awarded a scholarship will be given precedence. At Apple’s sole discretion, if a recipient is unable to attend, Apple may get in touch with the applicant with the next-highest score.
If your application does not meet all qualifying and submission standards, it may not be taken into consideration for the Apple WWDC Scholarship. Additionally, if it fulfills any of the following prerequisites:
1. During the judgment, your Swift playground is inoperable.
2. Moreover, if you did not construct the Swift playground that you provide. It was constructed by several people. Thus, group projects won’t be taken into account. Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and you risk being disqualified from future scholarship possibilities
3. You failed to sign in to access your Swift playground.
4. In addition, you track usage or judges in your Swift playground by inserting analytics code.