Scholarships for Egyptian Students
Egyptian scholarships have been essential in raising Egyptian students’ academic standards. Scholarships and grants are available for Middle Eastern nations from institutions and organizations throughout the world. Through these initiatives, Egyptian students continue to get access to a variety of financial aid to help them advance in their careers. The shortlist of scholarships for Egyptian university students, female applicants, and researchers is provided below.
Check out the most recent international scholarships for Egyptian students 2022–2023 posted by foreign institutions and governments for those students from Egypt seeking Ph.D., Master’s, or undergraduate funding for their studies abroad. The list of scholarships is ranked as one of the best scholarships for Egyptian students and ranges from completely financed to limited help or tuition price waiver.
• Postgraduate merit awards for Egypt Students at Heriot-Watt University, UAE
• AUC Centennial Scholarships for International Students in Egypt Scholarships Programme at Misr University for Science and Technology, Egypt
• Undergraduate financial aid at German University in Cairo, Egypt
• E-JUST TICAD7 African fully-funded programs in Egypt
• Graduate School of Education International Fellowships in Egypt
• Graduate School of Education International Fellowship at American University in Cairo, Egypt
• Scientific Exchange and Excellence Development Scholarships, 2020
• First Academic Achievement Scholarships at Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology, Egypt
• SPREE Educational Study Abroad Scholarship, 2020
• Merit awards at Zewail City of Science and Technology, Egypt
• Scholarships Program at MSA University, Egypt
• Academic Achievement Scholarships at British University in Egypt
• Green Environment Bursary at the American University in Cairo, Egypt
To apply for these scholarships, you have to research the scholarship of your choice, scan through the requirements and eligibility to check if you meet them, then apply for the scholarship on the online platform.