UNIUYO Post UTME Form for 2023: UNIUYO, located in the heart of the Nigerian city of Uyo, is one of the bright spots in the country’s educational landscape. The institution has announced the re-launch of its highly awaited Post UTME selection process for the academic tenure of 2023.
The University of Uyo was established in 1987 out of the former Cross River State with its headquarters at Uyo. Until the Federal Government took over in 1991, the university was jointly owned by the Akwa Ibom Government and the Cross River State Government.
When the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria proposed the establishment of the University on September 24th, 1991, it was initially proposed as a federal university of technology (FUT) with the campus of Cross River state at Uyo as the core of the proposed university.
However, after representations and several implementation strategy meetings, the Federal Government decided that “the University of Cross Rivers state should be transformed into a conventional university instead of a federal university”.
Is UNIUYO Admission Form Out?
Yes, the Uniuyo new student admission form was out as of August which closes August 25, 2023, Please note that the sale period for application forms will close Friday, August 25th, 2023. Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted by the Uniuyo school authority.
The only way to apply for Uniuyo admission is through the school portal at http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals. NOTE: The Uniuyo school authorized does not have an agent.
How to Apply for the UNIUYO Admission Form for 2023?
Here are important steps to follow when you want to apply for the Uyo Post UTME admission form for 2023/2024, you must follow all the following instructions:
- Step 1: Visit the Uniuyo school portal Link: http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Step 2: Pick and click on the Admission Forms Link on the left side of the website.
- Step 3: Choose the Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type, it is important.
- Step 4: Input your correct phone Number and Email address in the required space on the school website.
- Step 5: Choose the payment button to make payment for the admission form.
- Step 6: You can pay online using ATM card/Internet banking or at all the commercial banks and branches using a pre-paid slip via the Remita Platform.
- Step 7: Once you have made the payment, go back to the school website and click on the Register Link to get your login details to finish your registration.
- Step 8: Lastly Printout the admission Screening Exercise Schedule Slip for 2023/20204. NOTE: Make sure you bring your admission slip when coming for the post-UTME exam.
How Much is the UNIUYO Admission Form?
The Uniuyo admission form costs 2000 naira, which will be paid on the Uniuyo school portal. Note: Uniuyo does not have an agent.
What are the Requirements to Apply for the UNIUYO Admission Form
Here are the requirements UTME candidates must have to apply for the Uniuyo admission form for 2023/2024:
- West African School Certificate, GCE Ordinary Level Senior Secondary School Certificate and must have at least 5 credit passes in at least 5 subjects, Math, English Language at maximum 2 sittings or equivalent.
- Must meet a satisfactory performance in the Unified TERTICAL Examination conducted by JAMB, which means must meet the Uniuyo cut-off mark to be eligible to apply for the admission form.
- Must also have an excellent performance in the post-UTME screening exercise which will be conducted by the University of Uyo.
Note: All students and candidates are advised to be really careful of anyone who claims to be an agent from the University of Uyo or has the capacity and connections to offer admission to you because they are all scammers waiting for an opportunity to steal your hard-earned money.