The UNIPORT Students Portal Login is enabled for both new and returning students.
This page will provide instructions on how to log in to the Student portal of UNIPORT. Follow the instructions provided on this page to access the Student portal.
We have carefully outlined the steps to access the student portal so that you do not have to worry about following the procedures.
Additionally, a direct link has been provided to the student portal login for those who are newly admitted students of the institution, allowing them to easily access their student dashboard.
How to log into the University of Port-Harcourt Portal
The Student Portal of UNIPORT can be accessed by following the steps below.
- Visit the ecampus.uniport.edu.ng, this is the UNIPORT student portal.
- After inputting your generated User ID and Password used during registration.
- Then press on the LOGIN to access the UNIPORT Student Portal.
As previously mentioned, the official student portal of the school, ecampus.uniport.edu.ng, is a platform through which both prospective and formal students can either register an account or log in to take part in various academic activities.
- You can carry out Course Registration on the UNIPORT portal
- Allow you to check the Application Status
- Academic Calander
- You can check the academic session Timetable on the school portal.
- Payment of school Fees can be done on the UNIPORT portal.
- Allows checking of Exam Results
- Deferment of Admission and many other things can be done.
How To Reset your UNIPORT Portal Password
How to Reset My UNIPORT Student Portal Password? Here are important steps you should know about the UNIPORT portal. If you can’t remember your username or password, you don’t have to worry. Here are a few simple steps you can follow to reset your username or password.
- Go to the UNIPORT Portal at https://ecampus.uniport.edu.ng
- You will notice a Reset password button under the login, click on the reset password.
- Input the email address you used when registering. A link will be sent to you via email, click on the link.
- You will be asked to input a new password and submit.