UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Form 2023: University of Port Harcourt UNIPORT is a public higher education institution located in Choba, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
The university was established as a University College in 1975 and was granted the status of a university in 1977. In 2015, the university was ranked as the 6th-best university in Africa and the 1st-best university in Nigeria.
In July 2021, the university appointed Professor George Owunari as its substantive vice-chancellor. Are you wondering if your UNIPORT post-UTME screening form is out, this article will guide you.
The purpose of this guide is to provide a comprehensive overview of the fields of study, the eligibility requirements, the application procedure, and other relevant information.
Is the UNIPORT Admission Form Out?
No, the UNIPORT admission form which just recently closed and the university has started releasing admission list. UNIPORT has released there merit/first batch admission list.
How to Apply to the University of UNIPORT Admission Form?
Here are ways you can apply for the UNIPORT Admission Form
- Visit the UNIPORT admission website via aris.uniport.edu.ng
- Select the ADMISSION ACCEPTANCE option.
- Input your JAMB Number/Approval Number select the Search option and enter your email and phone number and other necessary information
- Make your payment for the admission form
- After making the payment, come back to the Registration on the UNIPORT menu bar and click.
- Input your Jamb registration number again fill in the required data and make sure you save.
- After saving go back to the Admission Eligibility Test on the UNIPORT menu bar.
- Input your Jamb registration number and input the password you input earlier when doing registration.
- Click the Search option. This will indicate the area in which you will complete your O-level and Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) information. JAMB information applicable to the Unified National Entrance Examination (UTME) Entry Mode.
- Complete your O-Level information by clicking on the Subject and the Grade earned, and then click Add. To delete any of the selected subjects, click on the subject at the bottom of the specific section, and click Remove. NOTE: This operation cannot be done if you haven’t finished all the previous operations/conditions.
- Complete your JAMB information (if applicable to your mode of entry). The process is the same as O-Level. Make sure that the total number of points you enter for each JAMB subject equals your JAMB result. Otherwise, your ELIGibility Test will not pass.
- Once you have filled in the necessary information, click on the Eligibility test check button. If you have passed the test, you will receive the message below. After that, you can proceed with the payment of the school fees. If you have failed the test, the message below will read “Eligibility Test Failed” and you will be presented with a list of alternative degree course program options to choose from.
Important Things to notice when registering for UNIPORT
Candidates who are under the age of 16 cannot register. Those who have been admitted but have not yet uploaded their O’level results on JAMB’s CAPS website.
If you haven’t uploaded your O’level result yet, you should do so right away as not uploading your O’ level result on JAMB will have an impact on your admission.