UNIPORT Post UTME Result 2023: The University of Port Harcourt Post UTME result for the academic session 2023/2024 is out and you can check your screening score. In this post, we will show you how to check your post UTME result using your phone number as well as your JAMB registration.
We will also tell you what to do after you get your results. The post UTME result 2023 is one of the most important factors that will determine whether you will be admitted to the university.
How to Check UNIPORT Post Utme Result
The following steps can be followed to verify the outcome of the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME examination for the academic year 2023/24:
- Firstly, go to the UNIPORT Post UTME result checker portal via www.utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng.
- Type in your JAMB registration number in the below space on the UNIPORT result checker.
- Type in your result checker PIN in the following space below.
- In order to view your UNIPORT post-UTME results, click on the “Login” or “Check Result” button.
- Lastly, after checking your Post Utme result make sure to print out your screening results.
If I pass the Post UTME screening exam will I get admission.
Students passing post UTME screening exam will only given a better and higher chance of getting admission into the university. Post Utme screening cut-off mark is 50%.
What is the UNIPORT Cut-Off Mark for UNIPORT
UNIPORT cut mark for the 2023/2024 academic session. Student needs to score at least 150 in the latest UTME to be eligible for the post-UTME screening.
Note: The 150 mark in the UNIPORT cut-off mark doesn’t mean you’ll be guaranteed admission if you score 150 on the JAMB. It just means you’ll have a fighting chance to sit for the Post UTME.
How Much is UNIPORT Post Utme Form
The Uniport post utme form which costs 2000 naira can be purchased by using a Remita code and use it to pay with your Master Card, Visa, or Verve Card, or print out a Payment Slip and go to one of the following banks with the Remita platform: Access Bank Plc, ECOBank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc, FIRST Bank Plc, FCMB Plc, UBA Plc, and Uniport-CHOBA Microfinance.