UNIMAID Post UTME Result 2023: The Post-UTme exam result is an essential component of the admission process for students to pursue a career in the academic environment of UNIMAID.
This exam is more than just an exam to be completed; it is a means of preparing students for the academic rigors and opportunities that the institution offers.
Whether students are interested in pursuing a career in medicine and surgery, the creative arts, English and literary studies, or the complex dynamics of Economics, an understanding of the post UTME exam is essential for successful completion.
Is UNIMAID Post Utme Exam result Out?
The University of Maiduguri Post UTME exam is yet to be out for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Check UNIMAID Post-UTME Results Via UNIMAID Portal
In order to verify your UNIMAID Post Utme exam result, candidates must have registered for the post-Umehme screening form 2023. The cost of the form is two thousand Naira only. To begin the registration process, candidates must log into the portal and pay using the Remita payment method. After the online payment is processed, candidates must fill in their biographical information and print out the post-utme screening schedule, which includes the time and venue of the screening for their department. Additionally, candidates must upload their JAMB and O’Level results on the portal prior to registration.
- Firstly Visit the UNIMAID post-UTME Admission result checker portal at https://www.unimaid.edu.ng/
- Input your JAMB registration number as username and password
- Enter the “Login” button to access your post-UTME result.
Things To Avoid During UNIMAID Post UTME Registration 2023
Below is a list of the to avoid when filling out your UNIMAID Post UTME Registration Form 2023.
- Before you start registering for JAMB, make sure you confirm and give your correct registration number.
- Avoid photos with dark backgrounds or blurry images.
- Try to find a good and reliable internet cafe nearby. Make sure you have a strong network connection.
- Also, make sure you have a clear picture of the PASSPORT you want to use on UNIMAID.
- And don’t forget to use a working mobile number – you can use any number but it doesn’t have to be the same one you used to register.
- Finally, pick the course you want to take if you filled out the JAMBUTME/course change form. Check the form for any errors before and after you submit it.