UNIJOS Admission Status 2023: For all the candidates who applied for the 2023/2024 Academic Sessions, please keep in mind that the admissions process is still ongoing and once the Merit Admission list is published, the Supplementary List will follow.
Please keep checking the University’s official website academics on a regular basis for updates and notices regarding your admission.
This post will provide comprehensive information on how to successfully verify Admission Status Online via the School and Jamb Portal independently at the University of Jos. It is a quick and straightforward process.
How to Check your Admission Status on UNIJOS School Portal
- Search and visit the UNIJOS Admission status Checker Portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission
- After redirecting enter and click on ‘Admission Status
- Input and type in your JAMB Registration Number
- Press the Get Started to check the Admission Status
- You will get notified and see a response if they’ve been admitted to the student or not.
- You can also use a quicker method by downloading the UNIJOS admission list via the UNIJOS portal and checking if your Jamb registration is there.
How to Check UNIJOS Admission Status via JAMB Portal
- Go to the JAMB Portal via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
- Input and type in your Email address and password in the required space to log into the Jamb portal to check your admission status.
- Press on the ‘Check Admission Status’ button.
- Press on the ‘Access my CAPS’.
- Pick the Exam year you would like to check the admission status and enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check Status’ button to see if you have been given UNIJOS Admission on the Jamb portal.
Clearance Requirement After Getting Admission to the University of Jos
At the Registration Centre, make sure to meet your Central Registration Officers from your Faculties with the following:
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- JAMB Results/Registration Slip.
- JAMB Admission Letter.
- A declaration of good behavior and non-affiliation with a clandestine sect.
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age.
- Indigene Certificate or an affidavit from the Federal High Court.
- Five (5) copies of completed students’ Biodata forms.
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB scratch cards for results checking.