UNIJOS Admission Portal 2023: UNIJOS Student Portal is now open to all Fresh and returning students of the University of Jos.
This article will provide you with all the information you need to know about how to log in to the student portal of UNIJOS. If you want to sign up for the student portal, we will show you how to do it online by opening and logging in to the portal.
The student portal at UNIJOS is open to all undergraduates and postgraduate students of the university. This page will show you the steps to sign up for the student portal at the University of Jos.
How to Access the UNJOS School Portal
Here are steps to follow to access the University of Jos student portal.
- Visit the University of Jos official login portal via portal.unijos.edu.ng
- You will be prompted to fill in your details including the username and password you used during registration
- Enter and click on the Login button to access the UNIJOS Student login portal.
If you are still having trouble logging in to the student login portal at the University of Jos, please let us know in the comment section below this page.
I forget my Student ID or Password, How do I Reset it?
If you have forgotten your username and password, there are still ways to still be able to retrieve or reset them. To do so, visit the Student Portal above, click the “Forgot Password” link beneath the Sign-in form, and then follow the instructions provided.
- Please enter the email address you provided when initializing your account.
- Select “Send Reset Link” to initiate the password reset process. A reset link will then be sent to your email address.
- Log into your email account and click on the Password Reset link. This will return you to the portal and direct you to a login page where you can reset your password.
- If you’ve successfully set up a new password, you’ll be taken to a login page. Use your student ID and your new password.
What to do on the UNIJOS Student Portal
Here are some features you can perform on the University of Jos school portal.
- You can pay your acceptance fee
- You can book your hostel Accommodation
- Make Registrations for the courses you would like to offer.
- Register for the University of Jos Post UTME
- Make payment for your school fees
- You can also check the UNIJOS admission status on the school website.