UNICAL Student Portal: UNICAL, the authority of the University of Calabar, has made the student portal available.
The online portal is designed for formal and potential students of the university to set up an account or login in order to carry out certain academic activities easily, such as viewing the admission list, course registration, fee payment, academic calendar, acceptance fee payment details, transcript, extra credit hours, check semester result, deferment of admission, etc.
We have provided you with a direct login link to the student portal of the university so that you will not have any difficulty accessing the site, especially if you have just been admitted as a student of the university. With this information, you can easily get to your student dashboard.
How to Access UNICAL Portal Login
The official student portal of the University of Calabar is UNCAL PORTAL LINK. This portal is only accessible to the admitted students of the university. How To Login To The University Of Calabar Student Website: You can log in to the University of Calabar student website by using your registration number or your registered username and password. Here are steps to help you use the UNICAL school portal.
it’s important to know as a new student you will have to pay the acceptance fee and acceptance letter PIN at unical microfinance bank or any commercial bank on the e-transact platform before logging into the portal with the PG form number to print a receipt for acceptance fees and download acceptance letter.
- Go to the UNICAL Portal for new and returning students via https://portal.unical.edu.ng/
- Click on home and navigate to pay acceptance fees
- Input your Jamb registration number and Admission Checker PIN
- Complete the Form and Generate your Bill Number
- Enter your e-mail address and select the “Continue to Payment” option.
- Choose to pay online with an ATM card or pay at the bank with a Printout that includes your Bill Number.
- Once you have successfully paid with your ATM card, log in to the Portal and print out your receipt.
- After depositing your Bill Number at the bank, log into the portal to post your payment and print your receipt.
NOTE: There are many activities you can do on the UNICAL Portal like admission status, school fees payment, check results, course registration, and more.