University of Calabar Post UTME Exam Date: UNICAL has published the Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule for the academic year 2023 / 2024. This is intended to provide guidance to prospective students who have registered for the screening process at UNICAL and have chosen the institution as their preferred choice.
The University of Calabar comprises one graduate school, ten faculties, and three institutes. These faculties include the faculties of agriculture, arts, education, law, management sciences, sciences, social sciences, allied medical sciences, basic medical sciences, clinical sciences, institute of education, institute of oceanography, and the institute of policy and administrative studies.
When is University of Calabar Post UTME Exam Date for 2023/2024
The University of Calabar online application portal for the 2023 / 2024 was closed on August 20th, at midnight. The screening test started on Monday, August 28th, and ran from August 28th to September 2nd. For more information keep an eye on the website for more info and updates.
How to Check your UNICAL 2023 Post UTME SCHEDULE CENTRE
This notice serves as a reminder to candidates who have chosen to study at the University of Kalabar and have registered for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Admission Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise to visit their respective CBT Examination Centre by entering their UTME Joint Admission Matriculation (JAMB) Reg Number and printing out the relevant document.
- Visit the UNICAL portal to check your exam center via https://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-exam-time.aspx
- You will be redirected to the post utme exam center portal
- Input your jamb registration number and click View exam venue
Important Things to Know for UNICAL post UTME exam for 2023
What are the requirements for UNICAL screening?
Here are the requirements you must have for your UNICAL Post UTME exam
- Have a clear passport photograph with a white background, no larger than 20kJPG.
- Have a Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Have a printout of your SSCE, NECO, or NABCTEB results (maximum of 2 sittings)
- An original Certificate of Origin.
- 2 Reference letters.