The University Of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2023 /2024 is officially closed. The objective of the program is to create graduate and post-graduate students in focus areas of study who possess theoretical, practical, and entrepreneurial competencies for the field of work in an environment of high-quality research and instruction.
In this post, we will provide you with everything you need to know about the UNICAL Post UTME form 2023, including the requirements, eligibility, and how to apply via phone or laptop. We will also answer your frequently asked questions about the registration process, including the starting date, the application fees, and the required documents for both the UTME and the direct entry candidates.
Is the UNICAL Admission Form Out?
No, the admission form for the University of Calabar is closed, the registration commences on Monday, July 10, 2023, and closes at 12:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 13, 2023.
How to Apply for the UNICAL Admission Form
Follow these steps to apply for a post-UTME Admission form at UNICAL for the academic year 2023/2024.
- Visit and log in to http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the homepage, please enter your valid JAMB registration number in the provided field.
- In the required box below, enter the confirmation order number(s) or TRANSACTION ID.
- Select the login option and proceed according to the provided online instructions.
- Please confirm your selections and click on the “Submit” button.
- Then after printing out your admission slip
How Much is the UNICAL Admission Form
The UNICAL Admission form costs 2000 naira, you can purchase the admission form via the UNICAL school website.
Requirements to Know Applying for UNICAL Admission Form 2023/2024
The following requirements must be met in order for you to be eligible for a post-UTME screening at UNICAL in the academic year 2023 /2024.
- You must make sure your UTME score is at least 140.
- Select UNICAL as your institution of first preference when registering for JAMB.
- You must have a complete document of all your certificates.
- You must have completed at least five O’Level credits in the relevant subjects (Mathematics and English Language) in two or more sitting(s).
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
Once you’ve checked that you’re eligible, you’ll be able to start applying for UNICAL’s Post UTME 2022/2023/24.
Important Things You Should Know about UNICAL Admission Form 2023/2024
Here is some important information you must know when applying for the University of Calabar admission form.
- If a candidate does not participate in the screening process, they will automatically forfeit their right to be considered for admission.
- It is recommended to start registration as early as possible to avoid waiting in line in the last few hours.
- Individuals found guilty of impersonating another person will be reported to Law Enforcement and face a maximum sentence of up to five years in prison.
- Note: Please check the Portal starting Wednesday, August 23, 2023, to find out where you are and when the CBT is. It’s super important to make sure you fill in your correct phone number when filling out the form online because the University will be in touch with you directly.