In order to be eligible for admission to the University of Calabar, applicants must be aware of the UNICAL Admission Portal.
This portal facilitates the online registration of Post UTME examinations, screening tests, postgraduate applications, and other admission documents.
It is used for a variety of purposes, including the submission of admission forms, registration, the compilation of an admission list, the determination of an applicant’s admission status, the issuance of an admission letter, the recording of admission results, and other related processes.
The institution was founded with the purpose of upholding its traditional motto, which is ‘Knowledge for Service’.
How to Apply on UC Admission Portal for 2023
The UC Admission Portal can be used to apply for admission to Calabar University. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the UNICAL school website at https://admissions.unical.edu.ng.
- Try and Locate the “Admissions” or “Apply Now” section on the UNICAL school website.
- Try and Create an account on the portal and if you already have login into it. Make sure you input the correct information.
- Log in to your account and go to the admission page or to the online application page.
- Make sure you fill out the application form in the right order and give all the details you need. Make sure you have all the necessary document you need according to the instructions on the application form.
- Upload the documents you need to the portal, following the file formats and size restrictions.
- Use the portal to submit your application and track your application progress.
What is UNICAL Admission Requirement for 2023
Before thinking of applying for the UNICAL admission form make sure you meet the requirements before you sign up for your dream program on the UCA admission portal.
- Firstly you are advised to meet the minimum Jamb Cut mark for your desired course. Note: The University of Calabar Jamb cut-off mark is 140, it is important students meet or have above this cut-off mark in Jamb before applying for UNICAL admission.
- Make sure you have done JAMB and picked UNICAL as your first choice of university.
- Have a good grade in your O’Level result in Waec or Neco.
- Make sure to have a recently snapped photograph.