UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2023: UNIBEN is a government-owned tertiary institution that was established on 23rd November, Initially, the institution was referred to as “Midwest Institute of Technology”, but on 1st July 1971, it was changed to its current name. Subsequently, on 1st April 1975, the institution was designated as a federal government-owned University.
Initially, the University opened its doors at the location of the former Old Teachers’ Training College (now one of the University’s campuses), with 109 students. Currently, the University has an estimated student population of 60,000, spread across its two campuses.
UNIBEN comprises 15 faculties, 1 college, and 3 institutes. UNIBEN is no different and recently announced its Post-UTME / admission form for the academic year 2023 / 2024. If you are an applicant, it is essential that you are aware of the details of this process.
Is the University of Benin Admission Form Out for 2023?
No, the University of Benin admission form recently closed, the university released their admission form for 2023/2024 as of the 25th of August, 2023 and and closes 22nd of September, 2023. Students with a score of at least 200 or above in Jamb were only able to apply.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Admission Form for 2023/2024
Here are ways to register for the University of Benin admission form and applicants are encouraged to ensure they have a valid email address commencing the application process.
- Visit the official website of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) via www.uniben.edu, Click on the Student Portal; then select the WAEUP Portal which will redirect you to the admission portal.
- Select Applicants from the drop-down menu and then select Admission Screening for UNIBEN Admissions 2023/2024.
- To get started, click on the Register for Application button in the top left corner of the page.
- Fill in your Surname the JAMB registration slip and the JAMB registration number. Your ID and Password will appear on the browser right away.
- After filling in all the required information, go back to waeup.uniben.edu and click on login to access your UNIBEN portal.
- Type in your username and the password to make your login.
- The next steps to begin the application process, click on ‘Application record’ and enter all the required information requested by the UNIBEN admission portal.
- After filling in the necessary information, in order to proceed with the admission process you will need to make payment of the Application, click on the “Add Online Payment Ticket” option located at the lower part of the website. Subsequently, click on “Pay With Remita” located in the upper-left area of the page. Follow the instructions to pay the Application Fee of N 2.000:00, you can make the payment of the Admission form with an ATM card or by visiting the bank and making payment directly.
- After making payment submit your admission form.
- Kindly return to the designated website on Wednesday 4th October 2023 to print the acknowledgment slip containing your screening schedule.
Note: Please view and validate your details before applying online, because you can’t be able to make corrections after submitting.
How Much is the UNIBEN Admission Form for 2023/2024
The University of Benin Admission form is 2000 Naira, which you can purchase on the UNIBEN school portal.