UNIBEN Admission List for 2023: The University of Benin (UNIBEN ) was established in the year 1970. Initially known as the Institute of Technology, it was granted the status of a full-fledged University on 1st July 1971 by the National Universities Commission. In April 1972, in his Budget Speech, Colonel S. O. Ogbebe (then also the Visitor of the University) announced that the Institute of Technology would henceforth be known as “the University of Benin”. In April 1975, the Federal Government took over the University from the State Government at the request of Colonel Ogbebe.
Is UNIBEN Admission List Out?
The University of Benin admission list for academic session 2023/2204 is yet to be out. As the university is yet to start post Utme exam for 2023/2024.
UNIBEN has released its admission screening exercise for the 2023 Academic Session, which will take place between the 9th and 14th of October 2023 at designated centers located within the University’s campus in Ugbowo. The Screening Exercise will be conducted using a Computer Based Test, and all applicants must be seated no later than one hour prior to the designated time for the screening exercise.
How to Check the Admission List for UNIBEN 2023
It is a common challenge for many individuals to verify their UNIBEN enrollment status on the admission portal of the University of Nigeria, Benin. In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to do so.
- Step 1: Firstly visit the UNIBEN school portal. Link: https://www.uniben.edu/?
- Step 2: Go to the UNIBEN Admission list checker. Link: https://waeup.uniben.edu/applicants/checkstatus
- Step 3: Input and type in your registration number or student ID, and input and type in your last name or Surname.
- Step 4: Click the submit button to check if you have been given admission to the University of Benin
After Getting Admission into the University of Benin, What Next?
Here is some important information for newly admitted students into the university, After getting admission into UNIBEN you will need to proceed with the university online clearance requirements – Upon successful creation and payment of the applicable acceptance fee as specified below.
Following admission to UNIBEN, certain documents must be uploaded for online approval.
- It important to upload your WAEC or NECO/NABTEB result:- Statement of result or certificate in the UNIBEN portal for clearance after admission.
- It is recommended that a scratch card(s) be uploaded in order to facilitate access to the uploaded results of NECO, WAEC, NECO, and NECTEB, which must be between 2019 or later for WAEC 2017 or NECO and NECTEB.
- Acceptance letter
- A certificate or an affidavit from the local government area of origin must be uploaded into the UNIBEN portal.
- You must upload your Jamb result slip with passport to ensure your verification of result.
- An Affidavit letter of Good Conduct must be uploaded. it can be from your church or mosque.
- It is necessary to upload one’s birth certificate or Age declaration.
- A colour Jamb admission letter must be uploaded.
- The JAMB Bijometric PICTURE features a red background passport at the side of the image must be uploaded.
- You must also upload a Guarantor’ s letter