UI School Fees 2023: The Ibadan University (UI) administration has officially approved the fees for both incoming and outgoing students for the 2023 academic session.
The following tuition fee schedule provides an overview of the fees that both domestic and international students will be required to pay. It is important to note that students are constantly searching for the University’s tuition fee online, even before their names are confirmed on the admission list.
Therefore, if you have recently registered for or participated in the admission screening process at UI, or are simply curious about the University’s tuition fees, you are in the right place.
How Much are UI School Fees
Below is a list of how much is being paid in the University of Ibadan from freshers to final years students:
2022/2023 School Fees Analysis for UI
|200L – FINAL YEAR (RETURNING STUDENTS)UI|
|200L – FINAL YEAR (RETURNING STUDENTS) ABH Occupants|
How Much is University of Ibadan Acceptance Fees
Individuals who have been provisionally admitted and have submitted their admission letters on the CAPS website are hereby instructed to proceed with the acceptance fee payment of Fifty Thousand Hundred Naira (N 50,000.00). Those who have not yet submitted their admission letters are encouraged to do so prior to the payment of the acceptance fee. Refunds of the acceptance fee shall not be considered.
How to Pay School Fees on University of Ibadan Portal
Here are steps to make payment of your school fees on the University of Ibadan School Portal:
- Click on Student Login
- Enter JAMB REGISTRATION Number or Matric Number with your password
- Press the Login button
- Once you are logged into your UI student portal, The portal will open with the standard FEE PAYMENT tab in the navigation bar.
- On the right-hand side of the page, click PAY YOUR FEES.
- Choose the type of fee you want and tick the box next to your chosen fee type. Click on add selected items to my fees list and click on continue.
- Once the page loads, tick the box next to “Remita” and click on “Post Now”.
- Your fee statement will be displayed.
- Select the “Continue to Gateway” option and wait until the page refreshes.