UI Post UTME Admission Form 2023: The University of Nigeria, Ibadan has expanded from a small institution of 3 faculty members and 104 students to a leading academic institution of 35,000 students and 13 faculty members.
The university comprises thirteen colleges or schools of study, including the colleges of law, technology, education, public health, veterinary medicine, agriculture and forestry, and medicine.
The most prominent faculties are those of the social sciences and the arts, as well as applied science. Additionally, the campus is home to thirteen residence halls, designed for both undergraduates and postgraduates.
Other campus amenities include the botanical gardens, the zoological gardens, and the university media center, which serves as the headquarters for the university’s radio station.
Is the Admission Form for the University of Ibadan Out for 2023?
No, the admission form for the University of Ibadan is closed presently, the admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session is yet to be out.
How to Apply for University of Ibadan Post UTME Admission Form 2023
- Firstly, student is hereby requested to log in to the “Admissions Portal” by using the username as “jamb registration number” and their surname as their password, respectively.
- Then you will be asked to make payment for your admission form using any of the options below: Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM or you go to the bank to make the payment on the required invoice
- After you have made the payment candidates should print the payment receipt, which should include the full name of the applicant (first followed by their JAMB registration number). The payment success message should be displayed, with the payee’s name and payment reference number. Following successful payment, applicants should proceed to the portal to upload their biographical information and O/ level results.
- Make sure you fill out the online forms carefully and follow all instructions as “errors” may result in disqualification.
- Applicants are required to upload their passport images and signatures. The JPEG image format of the passport and signature shall not exceed 50KB. Photographs shall be clean and clear and shall be taken without the use of glasses and a hat/head tie. Applicants are requested to print out proof of completion of the transaction and keep it for future reference.
What is the Cut Mark for the University of Ibadan
The cut-off mark of the University of Ibadan for general Post UTME has been stable for a long time now. The cut-off mark for the University Of Ibadan for the general Post UTME is 200.
Eligibility for University of Ibadan Post Utme Admission form
Here are some eligibility you must meet to be able to apply to the University of Ibadan admission form or to sit for the Post UTME examination at the University of Ibadan, post Utme Exam 2023/2024.
- Students must have at least 200 in jamb for general courses
- Student must have selected UI as the first choice and not the second choice of the university
- Student must input a correct and verified email address and phone number