UI Admission Status 2023: This notice is for prospective students of UI and wants to let you know that UI has yet to release the admission status for the academic year 2023, but the admission status for 2022/2023 is out.
If you have applied for UI and scored above the department cut-off mark in UI Post UTME, please follow the below steps to check your UI admission status.
This article will give you all the info you need to know about the University of Ibadan admission status for the
2023 academic session. It’ll include info on the first, second, third, and fourth batches, and the undergraduate admission status.
How to Check UI Admission Status
How to check your admission status on the official portal of the University of Ibadan:
- The first thing you need to do is to go to the official website of the university at http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/.
- Now, enter your password and username to confirm you are a student on the portal
- Navigate to the portal and locate the Admission status checker or result checker on the UI portal.
Congratulations if you are given admission into the University of Ibadan, Nigeria. You must now log in to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal in order to either confirm or reject your admission to the CAPS system. Please note that this process must be completed within 72 hours.
UI Admission Portal
The UI Application Portal can be accessed by most of the links listed above either on a computer or on a mobile device.
- UI Admission Application Portal: https://admissions.ui.edu.ng/
- UI Students Portal:https://student-portal.ui.edu.ng/login
- UI Admission Status: https://admissions.ui.edu.ng/
- UI Post-UTME Result:https://admissions.ui.edu.ng/
- UI Cut Off Mark:https://ui.edu.ng/
- UI Screening & Registration:https://admissions.ui.edu.ng/
What is the Cut Off Mark for UI
The University of Ibadan’s cut-off mark for general Post Utme examinations has been maintained at 200 for an extended period of time. But this cut-off mark is not for all students For medicine, nursing which are required to have above 250 in Jamb in order to be able to apply for nursing, and for medicine must have above 270 in Jamb to be able to apply for UI admission form.
Most individuals are unaware of the minimum qualification requirement for the Post Utme exam in Medicine at the University of Ibadan. In Medicine, the minimum qualification requirement is 70 percent, whereas in Nursing, the minimum requirement is 60 percent at the University of Ibadan.