The UI Online Admission Portal has been approved by the UI Authority. This portal provides prospective students with the ability to effectively submit Admission Applications, verify Admission Status, review Admission Requirements, review Post UTME results, check the CutOff Mark, and register for Admission Registration.
The university has a long and distinguished history, which has contributed to its status as one of Africa’s most prestigious universities. Additionally, the university is composed of 92 academic departments, which are divided into 17 faculties.
How to Access the University of Ibadan Admission Portal
This is how to access the University of Ibadan admission portal, here are the steps below:
- Go search or visit the UI admission portal at http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/.
- Upon the portal’s loading, you are prompted to log in with your username and password to verify your User Interface (UI) admission status. Please note: Log In with Your Username and Password to Verify Your User Interface Admission Status.
- Then you will have access to your admission portal or make any activities or adjustments on it.
Here are the Importance of the UI Undergraduate Admission Portal
The Login feature of the User Interface Undergraduate Portal offers a range of advantages, including:
- The purpose of creating an account or logging in is to carry out certain academic activities with ease.
- The portal is also utilized for a variety of other purposes, including the submission of admission forms and the registration and review of admission lists.
- This is also the location from which all the university’s online and admission procedures are conducted.
- In addition, it facilitates access to information regarding the admission status, the admission letter, the recording of admission outcomes, and other admissions-related activities.
Things about the University of Ibadan you should know in 2023
- The University of Ibadan’s cut-off mark has consistently been in excess of two hundred marks.
- In the Post UTME, the number of questions is limited to a maximum of 100, which equates to 25 questions per subject registered.
- You are expected to answer all questions in just 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- UI may accept or reject a computer-based test.
- Upon arrival for the examination, please submit your registration slip, registration jamb result, and passport photograph.
- Do not cause any difficulties prior to, during, or after the examination.
- At present, the University of Ibadan is home to approximately 45,000 students enrolled in a variety of programmes.