Scholarships for Indian Students
You’ll be glad to hear that there are government-sponsored, nonprofit organizations, and particular colleges offering foreign scholarships for Indian students if you’re an Indian student looking for possibilities to study abroad. The list of several overseas scholarships available to Indian students is broken down below by financing kind, location, and description of the study.
• Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships- Scholarships from the Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation are available to Indian students who wish to pursue studies in Europe or North America. At the time of application, candidates must be younger than 30 and be Indian residents. both graduate and undergraduate coursework. There are other limitations.
• Auchi Scholarship Program for Asian Students in Japan- Several scholarships are available through the Aichi Scholarship Program for Asian Students in Japan for Indian students enrolled in graduate manufacturing programs in the Aichi Prefecture that have been recognized by the local government.
• DST A*STAR Scholarships: These financial aid opportunities are available to Indian students majoring in science and technology who wish to pursue undergraduate, graduate, or postdoctoral studies in Singapore.
• Scholarships from the Hinrich Foundation: The Hinrich Foundation promotes sustainable international trade. To increase the prosperity of the continent, it provides scholarships for study in universities throughout Asia.
• Prof. Emeritus Madan Mohan Das Memorial Scholarship- At the Asian Institute of Technology’s School of Engineering and Technology for four semesters and 24 credits toward a master’s degree program, in the School of Engineering and Technology, Indian students can receive the Prof. Emeritus Madan Mohan Das Memorial Scholarship.
• University of Adelaide Ashok Kharuna Scholarship for Indian Students- Indian students at the University of Adelaide may apply for the Ashok Khurana Scholarship. The University of Adelaide offers scholarships to Indian students pursuing postgraduate studies in a number of different subjects.
• Bioscience Indian Scholarship- Indian students beginning a postgraduate degree at the School of Chemistry and Molecular Biosciences are eligible for the Biosciences Indian Scholarship, which pays for 25% of their tuition, student services, and amenity costs.
• University of New South Wales (UNSW Sydney) Future of Change India Scholarship- A scholarship for an Indian national who has been admitted to UNSW Sydney to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree. You must include a brief video explaining how the scholarship will help you achieve your goals as part of your application.
• UCD Global Graduate Scholarships for Indian Students in Ireland- Indian graduate students studying at University College Dublin in Ireland may be eligible for funding through the UCD Global Graduate Scholarships program.
• Orange Tulip Scholarship- Indian students can apply for Orange Tulip Scholarship grants to study at participating universities in the Netherlands at the bachelor’s or master’s level.
• Campus France Charpak Scholarship: A scholarship for an Indian citizen to pursue master’s-level studies in France. You must be 30 years old or younger, a current student, or employed in India. Additionally, Ph.D. candidates can apply for the Raman Charpak Scholarship, which will pay for them to conduct up to six months’ worth of research at a French university.
• British Council GREAT Scholarships for Indian Students The British Council provides a range of scholarships to help Indian students who want to study abroad in the UK.
• Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships- Scholarships from the Charles Wallace India Trust are available to Indian students who want to study in the UK. open to visiting fellows, research students, and doctorate students.
• Herriot Watt International Student Scholarship: All overseas students entering in September or January are eligible for the Heriot-Watt International Student Scholarships. More than £500,000 in scholarships will be given out as fee waivers of £1,500 each.
• LSE Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS)-International students from Commonwealth nations, including India, are eligible for five prizes under the LSE Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) to pursue postgraduate studies at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
• Ms. Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship at St. Antony’s College: The Indian government offers fellowships to Indian students studying history, economics, or political science at St. Antony’s College at the University of Oxford. Only high-achieving postgraduate research students are eligible.
• Oxford and Cambridge Society of India (OCSI) Scholarship- Indian students at any degree level are eligible to apply for Oxford and Cambridge Society of India (OCSI) scholarships to study at Oxford or Cambridge universities in the UK.
• Saltire Scholarships- Scholarships offered by the Saltire Foundation for study in Scotland at any degree level for citizens of Canada, the United States, India, and China.
• Sussex India Scholarships-The Sussex India Scholarships program offers financial aid to Indian students pursuing master’s degrees at the University of Sussex in the United Kingdom.
• University of Lincoln India Scholarship- Indian postgraduate students who demonstrate academic excellence may apply for the University of Lincoln Scholarship, which offers a £5,000 tuition fee discount.
• University of Oxford Felix Scholarships for Students from India – Opportunities for financing at the graduate level for Indian students attending Oxford University.
• University of Sheffield – Several scholarships are available for Indian undergraduate and graduate students who exhibit outstanding academic promise.
• University of Southampton Scholarships for Indian students- There are three grants available for Indian students, including GREAT Scholarships and loan scholarships from the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation.
• UWE International Scholarships –
UWE Bristol University in the UK provides scholarships with reduced tuition fees for undergraduate and graduate students from a number of nations, including India.
• Chicago Booth School of Business
The Ramakrishnan Family Scholarship and the Akhtarali H. Tobaccowala Fellowship are both offered to Indian applicants for the full-time MBA program at the Chicago Booth School of Business.
• the Cornell University of Tata Scholarship- Indian nationals who have been admitted to Cornell University’s undergraduate programs may apply for the Cornell University Tata Scholarship.
• Fulbright-Nehru Research Fellowships- Outstanding Indian students can get financing through the Fulbright-Nehru Research Fellowships to pursue studies at any level at an eligible US school. For details on requirements, consult the individual scholarships.
• Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowships for Indian Students- Indian students may apply for Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowships Scholarships for MBA students from India to attend Stanford Graduate School of Business. To qualify, students must return to India within two years after completing their degree.
• Government of India Scholarships Programme for Diaspora Children- This scholarship is available for the Bachelor’s degree study program and is partially funded for professional and non-professional courses (except Medical and related courses)