NDA Admission List 2023: Nigerian Defence Academy kaduna was set up in 1964 to help meet the needs of the armed forces of Nigeria. It used to be called the RMFTC, but after independence in 1960, it was changed to the NDA.
It’s a place where young men and women can be trained to become well-educated, brave, virile, and intelligent subalterns. The Academy’s goal is to give each cadet the skills, knowledge, and values they need to be a military officer.
Nigerian Defence Academy has released the list of their successful Admitted students for academic session 2022/2023. It’s a list of all the students who have been accepted into the university to study the various courses they offer.
Is the Nigerian Defence Academy kaduna Admission List Out
Yes, Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna has released there admission list for the academic session 2022/2023. The candidates whose names are in admission list appeared for an interview with the Armed Forces Selection Board AFSB on Saturday, 27 May to Friday, 7 July 2023 at NDA RIBADU campus, Kaduna.
How to Check NDA Kaduna Admission List
Here are the steps you need to follow to be able to check your name on the list of candidates for admission to the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna:
- Visit the University website: https://nda.edu.ng/
- On the university website home page, scroll down and click on the LIST OF SUCCESSFUL AND RESERVE CANDIDATES FOR
ADMISSION INTO 75 REGULAR COMBATANT COURSE.
- Scroll down and check if your name is on the NDA admission list
- Congratulations if you are admitted into the Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna.
Important Things to Come Along with After Getting Admission into Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna
Below are important things candidate who are admitted in the Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna must come along with on the resumption date.
- Accepted candidate must come with one pair of black cover shoes and two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Candidate must come with at least 2 black belt
- Candidate must come with at least two pairs of black and white trousers.
- Candidate must come with one lounge suite dark colour.
- A pair of national dress.
- One or two Pyjamas.
- Hockey stick.
- A Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Candidate must come along with at least two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Black swimming trunk/shirt.
- Personal computer or laptop
- Pressing iron.
- Candidate must come along with two pairs of brown canvas.
- Candidate must come with one pair of Football boot
- Electronic Tablet
- Accepted candidate must come with at least three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- Two white shirts, it must be long sleeve.
- Four new pairs of white socks
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
In addition, female candidates should include the following items with their application:
- Four pairs of black or blue short tight
- Candidate must come along with one pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Four lounge skirts and preferable dark colour
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
The NDA is a journey that requires commitment, discipline, and hard work. To all candidates who have made it this far, it is important to remember that this is only the start of the journey, which will be full of obstacles and successes.