NAUB Post UTME Screening Form 2023: NAUB, also known as Nigerian Army University Biu, is a public tertiary institution based in Biu, Nigeria, which was established in 2018. It is a higher education institution for the Nigerian Army that focuses on innovation and technology.
The university is governed by the Nigerian Army, which has a composition of 75% civilian, 25% military, and 25% paramilitary. NAUB is the first Nigerian army university and Africa’s first green university.
The university is situated in Biu, in the state of Borno. The mission of the university is to conduct research and technological development in the field of defense with a special focus on local asymmetrical warfare challenges in Nigeria, in Africa, and globally.
Is the NAUB Admission Form Out?
No, the Nigerian Army University Biu Admission Form is closed for the academic session 2023/2024 as the university has released their admission list. They released their admission form for the Post-UTme/DE Screening Exercise for academic session 2023/2024 online between Monday, 31st October and Friday, 18th November 2022 and it is important students are required to pick the university as their first choice of university.
How Much is the Nigerian Army University Biu Admission Form
The NAUB admission form is cost 2000 Naira and students are to pay the amount of 2,000 Naira only as screening fees on the screening portal.
How to Apply for the NAUB Post UTME Screening Form 2023
Here are the steps below to follow to apply for the NAUB admission form although the university admission form is closed for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Visit the NAUB site: https://naub.edu.ng
- Locate Portal on the Menu bar of the website and click to proceed
- Click on the Applicant UTME/DE and click on Start new
- You will be directed to the university portal to start filling out your admission form.
- Fill in your full name, and Jamb registration number and order the necessary information required note fill all information correctly with your personal information including your email and phone number.
- Candidates are also to upload the Waec or Neco results.
- Proceed with making admission payment which cost N2000.
- Only applicants whose payment confirmation has been accepted by the institution will be eligible to apply for admission.
Eligibility to Apply for the NAUB Admission Form
Here are the eligibility to meet before applying for the NAUB admission form
- Only candidates who have chosen the University as their first choice and scored at least 170 in 2023 post UTME with minimum Lower-Credit & NCE with minimum 10 points from Accredited Institutions of Learning are eligible for Post-UTme Online Screening
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes in the relevant subjects (English Language, Mathematics & any other qualifying subjects(s)) at a maximum of 2 O-Level sitting. Participation in the post-UTME and DE screening is mandatory for all interested candidates.
Note: Candidates who do not register for the university screening process will be ineligible to be admitted to the University.
It is strongly recommended that those candidates who used awaiting for their ‘O’ Level Result(s) at the time they applied for the University admission form should upload their ‘O’ level Result(s) on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board without that which they will not be admitted.