NAUB Courses and Requirements 2023: The Nigerian Army University (NAUB) is officially recognized and accredited by the NUC (National Universities Commission) in Nigeria.
We have compiled an official list of the courses offered at NAUB so that you can have a better understanding of the different accredited courses available at NAUB.
We hope this article will help you to choose the right University for you as a UTME / DE candidate and also know the courses you would like to study at NAUB.
Courses Offered in Nigerian Army University Biu Courses
Here are the courses offered by the Nigerian Army University Biu:
- PEACE STUDIES & CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
- SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS
- TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT
- ARABIC STUDIES
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CRIMINOLOGY & SECURITY STUDIES
- CYBER SECURITY
- ELECTRICAL /ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- MATERIALS & METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MILITARY HISTORY
- URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- INFORMATION SYSTEM
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
Requirement for Nigerian Army University Biu
Here are the requirements to meet before you can apply for Nigerian Army University Biu
- Candidates wishing to pursue their studies at NAUB are advised to update their initial choice of institution to the Nigeria Army University Biu on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal/website for the 2022/2023 admission session. Additionally, they are requested to upload their credentials on the portal and to pay a non-refundable screening fee of two thousand Naira (N2,000).
- In order to be eligible for the SSCE, candidates must have completed at least five credits in the corresponding subjects in a minimum of two sittings. These credits must include Mathematics and English Language, as well as the subjects pertinent to the subject under study in both the Science and Humanities courses.
- You have to have completed UTME and scored a minimum of 170 marks in the exam. You can check JAMB’s admission requirements for universities for the O’Level/A’Level course combination.
- In order to be eligible for admission to NAUB, foreign students must have successfully completed equivalent O’Level/A’Level examinations in their home country. Students from non-English-speaking countries must provide evidence of their proficiency in English.