Kwara State College of Nursing Oke-ode Admission Form 2023: The Kwara State College of Nursing Oke-ode has announced the commencement of the sale of admission forms for the 2023/2024 academic session.
To be eligible for admission, applicants must possess a minimum of five O’Level credits in GCE/SSCE (WAEC or NECO), including English Language.
The college aims to produce academically sound and polyvalent nurses who will uphold quality nursing practice.
Kwara State College of Nursing Oke-ode Application Process
The application process for the Kwara State College of Nursing Oke-ode admission form is straightforward. Applicants are required to fill out the admission form online and upload their passport photographs and credentials.
The deadline for submission of the admission form is July 31, 2022, and the college is fully accredited by the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN).
The important dates and deadlines for the submission of the Kwara State College of Nursing Oke-ode admission form have been announced.
The date of the entrance examination is scheduled for August 6th, 2022. The deadline for the payment of the admission form fee is March 22nd, 2023, and the deadline for the submission of the admission form is March 28th, 2023.
Applicants are advised to adhere to these dates and deadlines to avoid disqualification.
Kwara State College of Nursing Admission Requirements
- A minimum of 5 O’Level credits in GCE/SSCE (WAEC or NECO) in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry is required.
- The Nursing and Midwifery Council has accepted NECO and WAEC as examination bodies.
- Awaiting results is permitted as long as they are released on or before August 12, 2023.
Kwara State School Of Nursing Entrance Exam And Screening Exercise
- The CBT (Computer-Based Test) and panel interview are used in the college admission examination procedure.
- Only those who have been shortlisted based on their CBT performance will be interviewed.
- The examination will be held on August 4, 2023.
- CBT CENTRE KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING & MIDWIFERY, ILORIN is the location.
- Time: 8:00 a.m.
KWCON Oke-ode Application Procedure
- To access admission forms and procedures, go to the school portal at https://portal.kwconoo.edu.ng.
- The application fee for admission is twelve thousand three hundred Naira (N12,300.00).
- Pay online through the College portal linked above.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Visit: www.kwaraconokeode.com.ng
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org