The FUTO Student Portal Login (FUTO) is a web interface that FUTO provides to students in Owerri to manage their academic information correctly.
Students can log in to the FUTO e-portal (FUTO E-portal) by using the login details provided in the FUTO portal.
Students can also log in to the FUTO school fees portal ( FUTO School Fee Portal) and FUTO results checker ( FUTO Result Checker portal) by using the registration details provided in the portal.
A student portal is designed to make life easier for students so that they can spend enough time studying instead of spending time in a queue.
What can you do on the FUTO Student Portal Login?
The FUTO Portal is used by new and returning students of the University. Students all over can create an account or log in to perform certain academic activities with ease.
Some of the activities available on the School Portal are fee payment, acceptance fee payment, exam results, course registration, transcript, timetable, application status, admission online application, academic calendar, deferment of admission, and many more.
How to Login FUTO Portal to Newly Admitted Student for 2023
Here are the steps in order to register and log in to the FUTO portal for new students.
- Visit the FUTO portal website at futo.edu.ng
- Click on the link ‘Portal’ on the upper part of the website home page
- Then click on “Verify your Account” to generate portal login details for newly admitted students with their jamb.
- Input your JAMB registration as your default username and password which you will later have the opportunity to change later.
- Login to the FUTO school portal with your username and password
- Don’t forget to change your password to a new unique password, Click on “change password” to change your password.
How to Login to the FUTO Student Portal for 2023
To log in to the portal, you’ll need to provide your FUTO username/Matric number and password. Open your browser on your phone and follow the following steps:
- Go to the FUTO student portal login page. Link: https://portal.futo.edu.ng/login
- Enter your school username and password.
- Then Click Submit or log in.
- You will be redirected to the official portal, where you can view all the required information.
This concludes our coverage of the FUTO Student Portal. If you would like us to cover any other areas of FUTO, please leave a comment below.