FUTO Post UTME Result 2023: The FUTO management is yet to release the results of the Post UTME Screening exercise for 2023 conducted by FUTO for admission into the academic session of 2023.
How to check the Post UTME Screening result, How to check Post UTME result on FUTO website portal. Post UTME screening result or aptitude test result is simply the result of candidates that took part in the institution’s Post UTME admission screening exercise otherwise known as an aptitude test.
If you are wondering how to check your FUTO Post UTME exam result 2023 / 2024 result, we are going to share with you the format that you need to use to view your result now.
How to Check FUTO Post UTME Result for 2023.
The FUTO post UTME Portal result checker at the Federal University of Technology Owerri can accessed through the following link.
- For UTME Candidates kindly visit the FUTO Online Post-UTME Result checking portal at https://portal.futo.edu.ng/CheckPostUTMEResults
- For DIRECT ENTRY students kindly visit the FUTO Direct Entry Screening Result Portal
- Fill in your JAMB Number in the required bracket provided and click “Submit”
- After you have clicked on submit you will be notified of your result on the school portal.
You can also access the official school portal of FUTO (Federal University of Technology Owerri) for further information or updates regarding FUTO post-UTME results for the academic year 2023/24.
What Steps to take next after getting Admission to FUTO for 2023
Once you’ve confirmed that you’ve been admitted, proceed with the next steps:
- Clearance and Registration
- After you have been given admission Pay the school Acceptance Fees
- After making payment for your school Fees
- Confirmation of Admission / Collection of GREEN FILE
Here are information you must print along when coming to the school for verification
- Print a copy of the FUTO PUTME Result Slip
- Have a printed copy of the O-Level Statement of Results
- Have a printed copy of the L.G.A. Identification Letter
- Print 6 copies of the School Fees Receipt
- Have a printed colour copy of your A-Level certificate, and OND/HND/Degree statements of results.
- Print a copy of your Birth Certificate
- Confirmation of Admission form
- Have a printed copy of the JAMB and FUTO Admission Letters
- Printed Profile Slip and come with at least 6 photograph passports for clearance and a Signed Acceptance Letter.