FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2023: The management of FUTO has started accepting applications for post-UTME screening for the academic session 2023/2024.
FUTO Post UTME screening is open to suitably qualified applicants for admission into FUTO undergraduate programmes for the academic year 2023/2024. Post-UTME is not just another form that you have to fill in.
It is an essential step in your admission process to FUT. Post-UTME marks your readiness to take up the academic rigours and opportunities offered by FUTO.
In this post, I’m going to walk you through the ins and outs of FUTO post-UTME, from Eligibility to the deadline to the form price, and how to get it.
Is the FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2023 Out?
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri Admission form for 2023/2024 is out, Application commences on September 1, 2023 and will close on September 30, 2023.
What are the requirements for the FUTO Admission Form?
- UTME candidates who want to apply to have a minimum score of 160 in the UTME or above.
- Direct Entry candidates must have OND / HND/ First Degree and A’Level in the relevant subjects and disciplines.
- You can only submit a waec or neco result of 1 0r 2 sitting.
- If you did not select FUTO for your first choice university but scored at least 160, you can apply under the condition that you visit JAMB’s website to change your institution.
How Much is the FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2023/2024
Federal University of Technology Owerri post UTME form fee is N2000.00. You can make your payment through the FUTO admission portal. Please note that FUTO does not refund payment. However, you will have to pay the relevant bank charges.
How to Apply For FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2023?
Here are the steps to apply for the FUTO admission form, go through the following steps:
- Step 1: Visit the FUTO website: futo.edu.ng
- Step 2: Click on “Students” on the school portal
- Step 3: Click on “Undergraduate” on the website
- Step 4: Click on “2023/2024 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application form”, this will give you the ability to apply for the FUTO admission form.
- Step 5: Type in your JAMB Number to generate a Payment slip containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Step 6: Use your bank account to make payment on the payment invoice OR simply make payment with your ATM Card on the school portal.
- Step 7: After you have successfully made the payment, you will be notified of the payment successfully.
- Step 8: After you have successfully obtained the form return to the Application page and type in your JAMB Registration number again.
- Step 9: Fill in your correct information, jamb result, waec and more.
- Step 10: Correctly input your Waec or Neco your O’Level results.
- Step 11: Confirm and click submit after filling necessary information.
- Step 12: After you have successfully applied for the admission form, kindly Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Always check the second website for more information.
The important thing to Know when Applying for the FUTO admission form.
- You must upload your correct O’Level results (Waec or Neco, GCE) on JAMB PORTAL, before September 30, 2023.
- Those who didn’t register within the period given by the school will not be qualified for admission.
- You must type in the correct mobile number and the correct e-mail address to help with further communications.
- Only those who submit applications will be qualified for admission.