FUTO Admission Portal 2023 is the portal through which all online admissions are conducted in FUTO. Therefore, for all applicants who are interested in FUTO Admission, this page will provide you with all the information you need to know.
FUTO Admission Portal 2023 is used for various purposes, such as Student portal, school fees, admission list, Admission forms, admission results, and other admission-related activities in FUTO University. You can also access all the related information of FUTO University 2023 through this page.
How to Login into FUTO Admission Portal 2023?
Below are steps in order to log into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri admission portal.
- Check and visit the official admission FUTO official portal via https://portal.futo.edu.ng/
- Fill in your JAMB registration details in the required column.
- Click on the submit to access your admission status progress.
Is the FUTO Admission List Out for 2023/2024?
FUTO has announced the admission form of students into a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year. Applicants are invited to visit the school’s admission portal to submit their applications and participate in the screening process. Visit the FUTO website.
How to log in to the FUTO Student Portal
The Federal University of Owerri’s student portal for the 2023 / 2024 session has been opened and is now accessible to all new and returning students. Students can access the portal to check their results and admission list, as well as other academic-related activities.
The portal can be accessed from any device, including mobile phones and personal computers. To access the portal, students must first log in to the website, which can be done by visiting the FUTO URL of the portal.
To log in, students must have an active e-mail address, a secure password, and a reliable internet connection. Further information on how to log in to the portal is provided below.
How to reset my FUTO Student ID or Password?
If you’ve forgotten your student portal password, don’t worry – you can still retrieve it back! All you have to do is go to the student portal, click the “forgot password” link, then follow the instructions to get your password and other information back.
- Enter the email address you used when creating your FUTO account.
- Click the Send Reset Link button. A password reset link will be sent to your school email address.
- Log in to your school email and click on the password reset link sent by the school email. This will take you back to the portal and provide you with a page where you can fill in a new password.
- After a successful prompt of changing the password, you will be redirected to the login page. Log in to your FUTO portal with your student ID and the new password that you created.