FUTO Admission List For All Batches 2023: FUTO is the federal government university of technology located at Owerri West, the capital city of Imo state, Nigeria. It is bordered by the local government areas of Imo East, Imo South, Imo West, Imo Central, and Imo North.
The university is Nigeria’s oldest university of technology. It was established by executive fiat in 1980 with the formation and appointment of its first provisional board of directors by Nigeria’s first Executive President, Sheikh
FUTO is one of Nigeria’s leading federal universities of technology, serving the South East and South-South regions of the country.
The university has 12 schools, covering the following subjects: Agriculture and agricultural technology, Basic medical science, Information and communication technology, Physical science, Management technology, Engineering and engineering technology, Biological science, Electrical systems, engineering technology, Postgraduate studies, Environmental science, Health technology, General studies.
Is FUTO Admission List for 2023/2024 out?
No, the admission List 2023/2024 for FUTO is yet to be out as of September, the university recently released its admission form which commences on September 1, 2023, and closes on September 30, 2023. FUTO released their 2023 batch c admission list as of August, student who apply for FUTO admission 2023 are advised to check the FUTO portal to verify they have been admitted. Here is a link to check out the admission list for the 2023 batch c list https://futo.edu.ng/news/futo-2022-2023-supplementary-admission-list-batch-c/.
How to Check FUTO Admission List for 2023/2024
Here are simple steps to check the admission list from FUTO website:
Google Search FUTO website link. Link: https://futo.edu.ng/
- Visit the website link and Click on Admission on the menu bar.
- A pop-up from the admission column will be displayed, Undergraduate, School of Post-undergraduate studies, center for Continuing Education, Apply to FUTO.
- Click on the undergraduate, and you be redirected to the school portal website. Link: https://portal.futo.edu.ng/
- Check your admission status on the top bar on the FUTO portal website.
- You will be redirected to the Admission checker. Link: https://portal.futo.edu.ng/prospective_students
- Select student type and input your Jamb registration number.
- Click “Submit” to view your admission status
- You will be notified congratulations if you have been given admission and in case if you have not been given admission “Not Admitted yet”
What’s Next After FUTO Admission for 2023/2024?
Here is the next step to take after you have been given admission from the Federal University of Technology, Owerri:
- After confirming your admission, will be asked to verify your profile.
- Verify your account by typing your Jamb registration. You will get redirected to submit and update your information like personal information, sponsor’s details, Next of kin details, Programme details, and Medical history.
- Update your O’Level information by supplying your exam number O’Level exam year, and O’Level result scratch card pin.
- After you have successful update your information then Visit the University website —futo.edu.ng
- Click on the Login link ‘FUTO Portal’
- Click on “New student” then from the drop-down menu, select ‘Login’ https://application.futo.edu.ng
- Generate your account details with the JAMB Registration number as the default username and password for your school portal.
- Log in with your jamb registration as both username and password.
- After go to change the password on the website, and change your old password to a unique password.
In this post, we have provided you with all the information you need to know about how to check the FUTO admission list, including.