The management of FUTMINNA wishes to inform all the candidates who took the Post UTME that the result for the 2023 academic session is not out yet. However, I can still help you to check your results on the school portal.
If this is the first time for you, I will guide you through the necessary steps to check your Post UTME score using the FUTMINNA portal, which requires your registration number from the JAMB.
Candidates often check the FUTMINNA portal to check their Post UTME results, but they do not see or receive any message. If this happens to you, I will explain to you what you should do.
Please read this post carefully as it contains important information needed to check your score on the FUTMINNA result-checking portal.
Is FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Result for 2023 out?
The Federal University of Technology (FUTMINNA) Post UTME Results for the academic session (2023/2024) have been uploaded online. You can check FUTMINNA Post UTME results through their website at https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/resultChecka/index.php.
Guidelines On How To Check Futminna Post Utme Result
- Firstly, you will need to visit the Futminna result checker. Note: You will need an Access Scratch Card to check the results.
- If you changed your department during the Post UTME registration process or were advised to change your course during the screening, you will need to purchase two scratch cards. If you do not change your course, you will only need one scratch card.
- Once you have logged in, the system will show your records.
- From the left pane, click on the ‘check result’ link.
- The system will display the space to enter the serial number and pin of the scratch card.
- For candidates who change their course, two separate spaces will be shown, one for those who change their course and one for those who do not.
- If you enter the result correctly, it will be displayed. Otherwise, the system will inform you about the problem.
- Print out the result.
- Then you log out for safety reasons
Futminna Cut-Off Mark For the 2023/2024 Session
- Agriculture – 150.
- Plant Biology – 170
- Statistics – 150
- Mathematics – 150
- Food Science and Technology – 160.
- Water Resources, Fisheries Technology and Aquaculture – 150.
- Computer Engineering – 180.
- Library and Information Science – 150
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering – 170.
- Mechatronics Engineering – 170.
- Telecommunication Engineering – 160.
- Chemical engineering – 170
- Civil engineering – 170
- Biochemistry – 170
- Mechanical engineering 170
- Geology – 150
- Science Education – 150
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering – 170
- Architecture – 200
- Building – 150
- Quantity surveying – 150
- Surveying geoinformatics – 150
- Microbiology – 170
- Computer Engineering – 180