FUTMINNA Post UTME / DE Form 2023: FUTMINNA, one of the top tech schools in Nigeria, just announced that they’re now accepting applications for their Post UTME/DE screening for the upcoming academic year.
The FUTMINNA screening exercise will start on the 22nd of August and end on the 9th of November.
How To Know You Are Eligible For The Post UTME / DE
- Only candidates who have successfully cleared their UTMEs and DEs and selected Federal University, Minna (FUTMINNA) as their first choice are eligible to sit for the screening.
- Candidates must have at least 160 in UTME 2023, except for courses for which the University website has indicated higher cut-offs.
- Applicants must meet the minimum requirements for their selected courses, such as having the correct JAMB subject combinations.
- If candidates do not meet the minimum requirements, they can change to any course that meets their requirements. However, the processing fee for the change of course is only N 2,000.
- All candidates are required to have at least five ‘O’ Level credits (Mathematics and English Language) in subjects related to the courses they are applying for, at least 2 sittings each.
- Direct Entry candidates must have at least Lower Credit at the national diploma and/or HND/or merit at NCE level.
How much is the FUTMINNA Post Utme form cost?
Applicants must pay a non-refundable fee of 2,000 Naira only through REMITA or with their ATM debit card (via Debit Card, MasterCard, Verve, or Bank branch) on their website.
How To Apply For FUTMINNA Post Utme Registration 2023
Here are the steps to apply for Futminna Post UTME registration for 2023/2024:
- If you are a DE/UTME candidate, click on “2023 / 2024 UPASE(2023 UTME / DE)”.
- Then, click on “UPASE-DE/UTME Login”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Enter one of your names
- Click ‘Login’. Upload your ‘O’ level result(s) and DE result(s).
- If your UTME/’O’ level subject combination does not meet the minimum requirement for the course registered by JAMB, choose any other course from the list of Departments.
- Confirm your entries and click on the ‘payment link’ button to proceed to the payment gateway. Payment is done via Debit Card, MasterCard, Verve, or Bank branch (only enabled for online payment).
- Enter your ATM Debit Card details (Card Number, Expiry Date, CVV 2, and pin number).
- If payment is successful, all the data you have previously entered will be displayed on the screen. To print the document
- Click on the ‘Print’ button.
NOTE: Please keep checking the University website for further information