If you are looking for FUOYE Post UTME screening form information, then you are on the right page. Your search intent will be satisfied because you have arrived at the right place. In this blog post, you will find all the information you need to know about FUOYE Post UTME, including the application form, the requirements, the procedure, the date/venue of the screening, and more.
FUOYE is one of the most prestigious universities in Nigeria and beyond, and it is no wonder why so many young minds flock to the gates of this vibrant community.
FUOYE is known for its outstanding academic programs and a culture of excellence that attracts students from all over the world. However, before you can become part of this vibrant community, you need to successfully complete the Post UTME screening form. In this blog post, we will walk you through the entire process, from start to finish, so that you can get the information you need.
How To Apply For Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti Admission Form
It is with great pleasure that we announce the release of the Post UTME Form for the 2023 / 2024 academic session, which has been in the making for some time now.
The form is now available online at www.foey.edu.ng, and registration will commence in August 2023, with the closing date for registration being set for the 30th to 31st of October, 2023. Candidates who have indicated FUOYE as their preferred institution in their recently concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and achieved a score of 160 or higher are invited to purchase the form
How Much Does the Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti Admission Form Cost?
Applicants who wish to take part in the Post- Utme FOUYE Form are required to pay a fee of two thousand Naira only. This fee must be paid through the University Portal and cannot be refunded.
How To Apply For the FUOYE Admission Form For the 2023/2024 Session
Below is the simple step on how to apply for the FUOYE admission form:
- Logging in to the website is required to complete the registration process. Visit https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/
- On the Admission Menu, click on “Registration Steps” and read the instructions carefully.
- Log in with the JAMB registration number (Note: Password is not required) and complete the profile on the portal.
- After updating your information, an activation link will be emailed to your email address, and you will be asked to verify your email address and registration details.
- After verification, you will be requested to make a payment and follow the payment steps provided on your screen.
- To complete the registration process, click on “Upload O’Level Results” and print out a Registration Slip containing the summary of your registration.
How To Be Eligible For FUOYE Admission Form For The Session 2023
As stated earlier on this page above, people who are eligible to apply for the FUOYE admission form are applicants who scored 160 and above on their contemporary UTME result.
if you have any questions regarding the FUOYE admission form, kindly reach out to us in the comment section below, and we surely will get back to you.