Our academic programmes are carefully designed to provide students with the opportunity to apply theoretical points of view to real-world situations.
We have a multispecialty system, with the main campus being located at the University’s main campus. The main faculties of sciences, education, management sciences, physical sciences, law, pharmacy, basic medical sciences and social sciences are located at the Ikole campus, while the Postgraduate School and the School of pre-degree studies and part-time studies are located at the University’s main campus in Itapa community.
A strong research culture is a hallmark of our university, where academic staff as well as students focus on finding solutions to societal problems through evidence-driven and translatable research.
It is now possible to check the admission status of all candidates who applied for undergraduate, direct entry and JUPEB programmes, remedial programmes, part-time programmes, diploma, sandwich and distance education programmes, and other programmes at the Federal University of Oye Ekiti (FUOYE), for the academic year 2022/2023/2024.
JAMB CAPS has uploaded the list of admitted candidates. Candidates can check their admission status online or offline by following the procedure below.
How To Check the Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti Admission Status On the Jamb Caps Portal
Below is the guideline to follow for checking your admission status on the Jamb Caps portal:
- To check your admission status,
- Visit Jamb official website
- login using your registered email and password and click on the “Check Admission Status” link.
- Then, click on “Access My CAPS” and see if you were offered admission.
- If you were offered admission, click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to accept or reject your admission offer.
- If your admission status is “ADMISSION still in progress” or “NOT ADMITTED”, please keep checking your status as it may change soon.
How To Check FUOYE Admission Status On School website
Below is the guideline to follow for checking your admission status on the school website:
- First, go to the official homepage of the university at: admissions.u.edu.ng”
- Now, enter your username and password to confirm your student status on the portal
- Go to the FUOYE portal and navigate to the “Admissions Status Checker” or “Advance Result Checker”.
- Congratulations on your admission into Ibadan University, Nigeria.
Now, you need to log in to the JAMB portal to confirm or deny your admission on CAPS system. You must do this within 72 hours.