FUOYE Admission Portal for 2023: With the advent of technology, there has been a surge in online transactions in all aspects of life, including the educational sector.
This has led to the development of school portals, which can provide both current and prospective students with the convenience of online application tracking, admission status checking, and printing of admission letters.
This portal is of great importance to the institution, as it serves as a management tool for both prospective and current students, allowing them to track their application status and progress.
The management of FUOYE has published a link to the admission portal, allowing applicants to make and track their admissions for the 2023/2024 academic session from any location and at any time. The portal displays the names of the successful applicants accepted, as well as an upload of the admission letters, which can be downloaded.
Can Anyone Use The Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti Portal
Below is the list of who can gain access to the FUOYE portal
- Prospective students/ Those who graduated from the school
- Fresher’s students/Candidate
- Returning Students
Accessing the FUOYE Admission portal
How to access the FUOYE Admission portal:
- Ensure that you are using an internet browser such as Internet Explorer or Chrome, in order to access the admission portal at https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/.
- Click on the entry that is applicable to you, and you will be directed to a login page.
- Please use your username and password.
- Upon successful login, you will be taken to the Welcome page. On this page, you will need to provide your personal information, including your name and other pertinent details.
- Once you have done this, you can proceed to the payment page and select the payment method. Once you have made the payment, you will be able to fill out the application form.
- Please ensure that you have a valid phone number, as this will be the primary means of communication for your application.
- In order to be eligible for the programme of study, applicants must select one of the available programmes from the list.
- Additionally, they must attend no more than two Sittings of the O’level Examination results.
- Furthermore, they must enter the institution, class, and grade details of any O’level results obtained (SSCE, WAEC, GCE, NECO, TCII etc.). Lastly, they must upload their recent passport photograph, which must be of high quality and of a minimum size of 50k.