FUOTUOKE Admission List 2023: Federal University Otuoke is one of Nigeria’s Federal Universities. It was established in February 2011 with the aim of bridging the gap between the country’s educationally well-endowed and underdeveloped areas, particularly those with a lack of higher education institutions.
Located in the peaceful and safe town of Otuoke, the University covers an area in the south of Yenagoa in Bayelsa state’s oil-rich region of the Niger-Delta.
The university has 6 faculties and offers undergraduate and postgraduate level courses, including PGD, MSc, and PhD degrees.
Is the Federal University Otuoke Admission List Out?
The Federal University Otuoke has released its first batch of admitted students for this academic session. Those who have taken the Post UTME or Direct Entry examination and were part of the screening process are encouraged to verify if their names are included in the first batch admission list for the academic year of 2023/2024.
How to Check Federal University Otuoke Admission List
Below are steps to check the federal University Otuoke admission list for the 20232024 academic session:
- Visit the University E-portal to proceed in checking your admission List
- Log in to the application portal: https://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng
- Fill in your username or email and password to proceed.
- After accessing the portal, click on Check Admission Status.
- Fill in your Applicant entry number and click search
- Check and confirm your admission status, if admitted, you can proceed with printing of your admission form and Accept your admission from the University portal and also on the Jamb portal.
- Then Accept Admission on the admission status page
- Log out and log back in, You will receive an email on the email you used for registering containing the password reset PIN. Enter the PIN and click on “Verify PIN”.
How Much is the Federal University Otuoke Acceptance Fee
The Federal University Otuoke Acceptance fee is 30,000 Naira, this payment must be made immediately after getting admission into the university or there are chances you can lose your admission to the University. Here are steps to proceed with making payment for your acceptance fees at Federal University Otuoke.
- Visit and Login to Federal University E-PORTAL: https://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng/
- Log in with your necessary information and proceed
- Please click the Edit button located in the top right of each section to update your Personal Data and Parent’s Data as well as Sponsor’s Data. Please enter your personal information correctly into the displayed modal and click on the Update button so as not to get your admission revoked.
- After updating your document in the student portal which includes your birth certificate, admission letter, and more
- Click on the payment button on the website to proceed with all payment acceptance fees, student charges, and student accommodation, and click continue.
Note: You can make payment on the Federal University Otuoke portal using Remita, and It is important to all applicants to ensure that their WAEC / NECO O’ level results are correctly uploaded to the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board’s (JAMB CAPS) in a timely manner to avoid not getting admission or your admission been revoked.
In addition, if you encounter Not Admitted, please remain optimistic. Do not panic. It is possible that you may still be accepted.