FULOKOJA Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2023: The University of Nigeria is located in the North Central region of Nigeria, in the state of Kogi. The city of Lokoja, where the two major rivers, Niger and Benue, meet, is renowned for its rich history, having been the first settlement in Nigeria by the British.
The University has two campuses, the main one, is located along the Lokoja- Okene expressway in the city of Felele, while the College of Health Sciences, Adankolo Campus, is situated behind the State Specialist Hospital in the state capital, Lokoja.
The Liaison Office of the University is located in Katampe, in the Federal Capital Territory of Abuja.
You’ll get all the info you need about the FULOKOA application form, the requirements, how to apply, and more about FULOKOA 2023 / 2024 Post UTME screening exercises.
Is the FULOKOJA Admission Form Out?
The FULOKOJA admission form is out, all student who sat the UTME and DE and applied through JAMB for admission to Federal University, Lokoja, for the Academic Session (2023/2024) and who also chose FULOKOJA as their first choice are those who can apply for the FULOKOJA Post UTME form. The form was released on Friday 18 August 2023.
Here is some eligibility students must meet before being able to apply for the FULOKOJA admission form, JAMB candidates must have to score at least 170 marks or above before they can apply for admission (220 in the Nursing Science programme, 250 in Medicine & Surgery programme, 200 in Engineering programme).
DE candidates have to apply via JAMB. However, UTME candidates who have picked any of the courses mentioned but scored below the prescribed marks are encouraged to switch and pick other relevant courses of their choice on the e-Facility of JAMB before applying for the Post UTME Exercise.
How to Apply for the FULOKOJA Admission Form for 2023
All applicants must go through the following steps to register for the university Admission form
- First step you must make sure you have a valid email address to register and don’t use any other person’s email address.
- Go to the FULOKOJA website at Website Link
- Locate the Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME Portal on the menu bar of the website.
- Log in with your JAMB Registration Number 2023 to confirm your eligibility.
- Click on Biodata to update your personal information and examination records(like WAEC result, O’ level examination sitting number like how many times have you taken WAEC or NECO exams, examination number month, year, and grade) In addition to the above-mentioned information, DE candidates are required to update their past academic records as required.
- The next step, make your admission form payment, which is 2000 naira you can make the payment via bank bank card or bank payment.
- Ensure that you have made it to the post-UTME eligibility page. Select the course of your choice from the list of courses available at the Federal University of Lokoja. It is important to check the cut-off mark of each course before picking it. Additionally, it is important to make sure you ensure that your JAMB Score and your selection of UTME and O-level subjects meet the eligibility requirements for your chosen courses.
- Next, upload your Waec or Neco result and provide a new O’level Examination Scratch Card for verification.
Here are steps to verify your WAEC results:
- Go to the Waec website www.waec.org and create a student account.
- Select the Certificate Access student category.
- Fill in the required information and complete the sign-up.
- Log in with the information you created earlier.
- Provide other necessary information.
- Then you will be able to access your certificate.
- click the save or share button.
- Choose the certificate you would like to save or share.
- Enter the email address you used when registering for your Post UTME portal.
- Click ‘proceed’ to complete the saving or sharing process.
Last steps CBT scheduled exam date
- Choose the five O’level subjects you desire to be subject, note choose the subject you have a high grade in.
- Click on submit to get your CBT screening exam date and time.
- Print out your screening slip. You will get the screening date and time on your slip.
- Come along with your JAMB Registration Slip and Post-UTME Slip on the FULOKOJA Post UTME exam date.
How Much is the FULOKOJA Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2023 for 2023
The Fulokoja admission form costs 2000 naira, which can be paid via bank card on Remita or bank transfer