FUGASHUA Post UTME Screening Form 2023: Fugashua is a research-based university located in the state of Yobe, in the northeast part of Nigeria.
It was established in 2013. The university seeks to meet the immediate needs of society and provide every person with the opportunity to gain knowledge.
Applicants must be suitably qualified to take part in the Post UTME (University Tertiary Admission Matriculation) and Direct Entry (DESS) Screening Exercise for the academic session of 2023 / 2024.
Here is how you can apply Federal University of Gashua, the Federal University of Yobe admission screening form 2023 / 2024 on the portal.
Is the Federal University Gashua Admission Form Still Out for 2023/2024?
The 2023 Admission form has been released and students from all over the nation can begin applying for FUGASHUA via the FUGASHUA admission form portal.
Note: Only those who pick Fugashua as their first choice can apply for the Admission form in 2023.
How to Apply for FUGashua Admission Form 2023/2024
The Federal University Gashua (FUGASHU) website, located at fugashuan.edu.ng, is now offering the Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for purchase online. Candidates interested in enrolling in the online screening exercise should visit the website. However, don’t worry, we will guide you through the entire process in ways to apply for the Federal University of Gashua.
- Firstly, go to the FUGashua Admission Form website. Link: https://fugashua.admissions.cloud/
- Activate your FUGashua account, click on New Application on the website, and Enter your Full name, Enter your mobile number making sure your phone number is correct. Click on Login You will be taken to your login page. Note: Your phone number will be used for all future communication with you.
- Login using the phone number you use in activating your account before it will be used as your username and password. After you successfully log in you will be taken to the Home page.
- After you have successfully login you will be asked to confirm the information you fill before and pay the required payment for the admission form.
- Pick your choice of program, like the course you are interested in studying in the school, FUGashua offers many courses like computer science, Law, Health and Medical, and Chemical engineering.
- Upload your Waec or Neco result or any educational qualifications you have, You will also need to enter the number of the center and the exam number of each result you have entered. Note: You are not allowed to upload more than two sitting O’Level Examination results.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- After you have filled in all the required information, kindly click on the Submit button. Before submitting your application, do a double-check to make sure all the information is correct.
- After submission expect to receive an SMS on your mobile device from FUGashua that will let you know when, where, and when your screening will take place.
What is the Eligibility for FUGASHUA Admission form?
Many students have been wondering what the eligibility criteria are for applying to Federal University Gashua, Nigeria.
- Students must have a score of 140 or higher for the eligibility for the online screening;
- Direct Entry students who have picked Fugashua as their first choice with distinction, credit, or merit in National Certificate (NCE), Upper Credit (ND), Higher Education Diploma (HND) lower credit and higher are also eligible for online screening.
- Students must have at least 5 distinctions in Waec and Neco.
How Much is the FUGASHUA Admission form?
Students who want to apply for the FUHASHUA admission form are required to pay 2,000 Naira only for registration. The portal has been open since September 10, 2023, and closed on October 11, 2023.