FUD Post Utme Exam Date 2023: If you are seeking information regarding the FUD (Post-Uniformity Demonstration) Form for the year 2023, the cut-off mark for the JAMBUTME cut off mark for 2022, the FUD results for 2022, and the FUD form for the year 2024, then you are likely not alone.
At the conclusion of this publication, you will be provided with the pricing of the post-UTME form, eligibility criteria, requirements, how to apply or purchase the FUD Post UTME form online, and the steps to pass the FUD Post UTME (aptitude) Exam if there is one for the year.
The Federal University of Dutse in Jigawa State invites all candidates who have applied to the university as their first choice at the level of the Unified Tertiary Admission System (UTME) or direct entry to access the university’s website, www.FUD.edu.ng, for information regarding the examination process.
How To Know If You Are Eligible For The Post Utme Form.
- If you are waiting for your result, you can apply, but please make sure to upload your O-level result on the JAMB portal.
- Only candidates who have selected FUD as their first choice and have a minimum score of 150 points in 2022 UTME are allowed to apply. NOTE: Some courses have a higher cut-off mark than 150 points.
- Each candidate is required to have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English Language and Mathematics) in a maximum of 2 sittings at his O’ level.
- Direct Entry candidates must have selected Federal University dutse as their first choice.
- Must have obtained a minimum of Lower Credit at a National Diploma course (ND) and a minimum of 8 points with the appropriate subject combination at the National Certificate of Education (NCE) and Indian Judicial Medical Matriculation (IJMB) for Direct Entry admission.
How To Check FUD Post Utme Exam Date.
- Visit the Portal at: https://www.putme.fud.edu.ng
- log in with your registration number, date of birth, email, phone number, and L.G as it’s shown on your registration slip.
- Use the RRR Number to pay the N2.000.00 online screening fee.
- Also, you can use any debit card or pay at any commercial bank in the country, including FDL Microfinance.
- You can also update your WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, and A’Level Result (up to 2 sittings).
- You’ll need to scan and update a genuine and authentic copy of your WAEC, NECO, or A’Level Result, as well as your recent passport photograph print acknowledgment slip.
Will FUD Write Post Utme Exam This Year?
It is important to note that the Federal University of Dutse (FUD) will not be offering Post UTME exams for the academic year 2023