The Bayero University (BUK) Admission Portal 2023/2024 is where all online admissions are handled at the university. As a result, for all applicants seeking admission to BUK, this page will serve as a resource.
The Bayero University (BUK) Admission Portal 2023/2024 is where several purposes are carried out, such as Admission Forms, Student Portal, School Fees, Admission List, uploading of admission results, and other admission-related processes at the University.
As a result, you can gain access to all Bayero University 2023-related material via the Admission Portal.
What is the BUK Admission Portal 2023 for New Applications?
The BUK admission status page is where you may find out if you have been given provisional admission to Bayero University Kano. If you desire to study at Bayero University Kano, you can begin your online admission application through the BUK admission registration portal –
The BUK portal can be used to register for undergraduate, postgraduate, and other program admission forms.
What is the Purpose of BUK Admission Portal for Fresh & Returning Applicants
The BUK portal was specifically designed by the University’s management to store and process information for various purposes, particularly admission application, payment of acceptance/school fees, course registration, and confirmation of BUK post UTME, undergraduate, and postgraduate results.
BUK Undergraduate Portal is utilized primarily for a variety of objectives, some of which are as follows:
- School fees and admission can be paid on the portal.
- Invoice creation
- Course registration and course changes for new and returning students
- Examining student profiles.
- Examination of undergraduate and postgraduate outcomes
- Application of Rehabilitative Studies
- Application for a Transcript
- Login to Your Student Account
Registration Guidelines on the Admission Portal Verification
- Before beginning the registration process, all students, new or returning, must authenticate their studentship.
- For authentication, fresh students must provide their (i) Admission letter serial number, (ii) Jamb Number, and (iii) Registration Number. After successful login, they will be assigned a username and password.
- Returning students must provide their (i) Registration Number, (ii) Username from the previous session, and (iii) Jamb number. Following authentication, a password will be generated for them.
- Passwords must be kept secure at all times.
What is the BUK Portal Admission Requirement?
Make sure you meet the requirements before registering for your desired program on the Bayero University Kano admission portal.
- You must obtain the minimal JAMB cut-off mark for the course you choose to pursue.
- You must have your JAMB registration number.
- Prepare your O’Level results (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB).
- Please include a recent passport-sized photograph.
- Have the registration cost for your preferred program on hand.