Bayero University Admission Status 2023: Bayero Institution Kano (BUK) is a Nigerian institution located in Kano, Kano State. It was established in 1975 after being renamed Bayero University College and promoted from university college to university.
It is Kano State’s first university. The university provides a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
This is to remind all candidates who submitted for admission to Bayero University, Kano (BUK) during the 2023/2024 academic session should always check the BUK portal regularly.
Is Bayero University’s Admission Status Out yet?
No, Bayero University admission status for 2023/2024 is Not yet out. But here are simple steps to check for your Admission status:
- Go to https://mybuk2.buk.edu.ng/bukat2022/bukat_login.php to access the BUK admission site.
- Fill up the blanks with your JAMB Registration Number and UTME Score.
- Finally, to see your BUK admission status, click the Login Button.
Note: Always check the BUK Admission Portal occasionally.
BUK Admission In Progress?
This implies you have been recommended for admission and are merely awaiting processing. Consider yourself admitted while your application is being processed. Just keep checking back to see when the message changes to Congratulations, you have been admitted.
Bayero University Not yet admitted?
This response just indicates that you have not yet been considered for admission. Check the School and JAMB websites on a regular basis to see if any changes have occurred. Candidates are advised, however, to follow the procedures below:
- Access JAMB CAPS to verify your O’level result upload. It is critical to check whether your O’level results have been uploaded to the JAMB system. Failure to upload your O’level results may have an impact on your JAMB admission status.
- Check to see whether you have been recommended for a transfer to a different program. According to the JAMB CAPS implementation policy, institutions have the authority to consider some candidates for transfer from one program to another based on UTME and O’level combinations.
- The candidate who applied and is awaiting a response. Candidates who are expecting results should upload them to the JAMB and school portals, respectively.
- You’ll Know When You’ve Been Accepted. Candidates must monitor their admission status by following the procedures provided above.