BUK Post UTME/DE Screening Admission Form 2023: Bayero University, Kano (BUK) is one of Nigeria’s leading universities. BUK is well-known for its academic brilliance, world-class facilities, and highly qualified faculty.
Many young, enthusiastic minds are drawn to the illustrious gates of Bayero University, Kano (BUK) in search of quality higher education.
BUK is a light of intellectual stimulation for students across Nigeria and beyond, thanks to its exceptional academic offerings and culture of achievement.
Every year, the institution holds a Post-UTME screening for candidates seeking admission to its undergraduate programs.
This blog post will walk you through the important details and give you the information you need about the BUK Post UTME form.
Is BUK Admission form for 2023 out?
Bayero University Admission form for 2022 is closed as of writing this article. The Buk admission for 2023 is not yet out.
How to Apply for the BUK Admission Form
- Click POST-UTME Application Portal on the Bayero University website, www.buk.edu.ng.
- Log in with your Jamb number and total score, then add a passport-sized photograph.
- Fill out the Applicant’s Information Form correctly. Candidates must include their date of birth, local government area (LGA), phone number, alternate phone number, next of kin’s phone number, alternate email address, next of kin, email address, and contact address. The applicant’s full name and place of birth cannot be changed. In the event that the email and/or phone number provided during JAMB registration becomes inaccessible to the applicant, they may select a different email address and phone number to be used in all correspondence. Don’t fill a wrong or fake information, or you may get rejected.
- After successfully updating your profile, you can then update your O’Level results. Please write ‘AW’ as the grade for those awaiting examination, and ‘AR’ for those awaiting results. It should be noted that providing inaccurate information will result in disqualification. You may submit a maximum of two separate ‘O’ Level examination results.
- Print your customized Payment Invoice and use it to pay the N2,500 registration fee (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) at any branch of the banks listed on your invoice anywhere in Nigeria.
- Return to www.buk.edu.ng and log in again after making the payment. After your payment has been authenticated, you can print your unique Examination Card.
- Print the acknowledgment slip
- You can print your acknowledgment slip once your payment has been verified and completed. Please take note that you will be informed of the location, date, and time of the BUK Aptitude Test utilizing the following methods: You listed your preferred phone number and/or email address in your profile.
NOTE: Without a valid Examination Card, no applicant will be permitted to take the Post-UTME exam.
Other Important Information About BUK Application Form 2023
It is also essential for applicants to consider the following points:
- Applicants who are waiting for results may also apply.
- Applicants are expected to follow instructions and accurately fill out the required information as part of the screening process. Incorrect data/results result in automatic disqualification.
- Candidates that are chosen will be notified by email and SMS.
Who can Apply for BUK Application Form 2023
- The applicants must have taken the UTME Exams, selected BUK as their first choice, and achieved an overall score of 180 or above.
- The Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), administered by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council (NECO) in no more than two (2) sittings, requires prospective candidates to have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at the Credit level, including a pass in English.
Once more, the Bayero University, Kano Post-UTME Application Form has not yet been released. This guide merely serves to provide you with all the necessary details about how to get the Admission form.