AFIT Post UTME Exam Result 2023: The Admission Management of AFIT has released the results of the Post UTME Screening Examination for the academic year 2023 online. It is advised that students should check the results of the examination through the Admission Post UTme Results Portal.
The results of the examination are not indicative of the admission list, but rather the results of the candidates who took part in the examination.
Is AFIT Post-UTME Results Out?
The AFIT School Management is yet to declare the outcomes of the candidates who took part in the recently completed post-UTME screening examination.
What is the AFIT Cut-Off Mark?
AFIT has established a cut-off mark of 200 for those seeking to pursue a Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Engineering degree at the institute. Candidates who have achieved a minimum score of 200 and possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level credit passes in their respective subjects are eligible to participate in AFIT’s post-UTME Screening Exercise.
How to Check AFIT Post Utme Result
Below are important steps to notice in order to check the AFIT Post Utme result:
- Go and Visit the AFIT result checker website: https://afit.edu.ng/home/
- Click on the Admission and click the Undergraduate button on the website, Admission – Undergraduate.
- Click on the How to Apply Button, it is important to follow these steps in order to be able to check your AFIT Post Utme Result on the portal.
- Scroll down on the website and click on the Apply Now button to proceed to get access to the Post Utme result checker.
- After the website page has loaded successfully click on the Check 2023/2024 Post Utme Result button to proceed and check your result or you can use the direct link to access the University admission list checker portal: https://portal.afit.edu.ng/putme_result/
- Type in your Jamb registration number pick the program you applied for and click on the Submit button you will be notified of your Post Utme exam result.
In conclusion Getting into AFIT is exciting and stressful. But once the result is out, you’re one step closer to achieving your academic goals. Don’t forget to stay up to date and check your dashboard for new announcements. Good luck to you!