IT Admission List 2023: In 1967, the Nigerian Civil War led to the deployment of a wide range of aircraft and weapons systems to the fledgling Nigerian Air Force. The introduction of such equipment necessitated the development of skilled personnel to maintain and operate the platforms.
At the time, the NAF relied solely on its international partners to develop the necessary personnel. Consequently, past leaders considered the possibility of establishing a local institution to offer basic training to the Nigerian Air Force personnel in the areas of Aircraft Maintenance, Armament Technology, Communication and Automobile Maintenance as well as Supply Management. In this article, we will talk about how to check your admission list on the AFIT portal.
Is the Air Force Institute of Technology Kaduna Admission List Out?
No, the Air Force Institute of Technology, Kaduna is yet to release its admission list for the academic session 2023/2024. Candidates who sat for the Air Force Institute of Technology should always check the university admission status portal always for more updates.
How to Check AFIT Admission List
Below are steps to follow in order to check the AFIT Admission list on the university portal:
- Search and Visit the AFIT website: https://afit.edu.ng/home/
- Click on the Admission and click the Undergraduate button on the website, Admission – Undergraduate.
- Click on the How to Apply Button
- Scroll down on the website page and click on the Apply Now button to proceed.
- After the website page has loaded successfully click on the Check 2023/2024 Putme Result button to proceed or you can use the direct link to access the University admission list checker portal: https://portal.afit.edu.ng/putme_result/
- Type in your Jamb registration number pick the program you applied for and click on the Submit button you will be notified if you have been given admission into the Air Force Institute of Technology, Kaduna.
After Getting Admission into the AFIT, here is some important information to come along with for clearance into the university.
- Candidate must come along with their Original Waec or Neco Result
- You must also come along with your birth Certificate or declaration of Age
- Certificate of Origin from your State/LGA
- A Letter of Good Conduct from Parent.
- Candidate must come along with a Jamb Admission Letter
- Candidate must come along with ‘O’ Level Result Checker’ in order to confirm your Waec or Neco result by the school authority.
- Also, the candidate must print evidence of payment of Acceptance Fees after getting admission to AFIT.
- Candidate must come along with a printed copy for evidence of AFIT School Fees payment.
- Candidate must come along with a medical report form
In conclusion, if you’ve been accepted into the AFIT, it is important to head over to the JAMB portal and click on the offer button to let them know you accepted the AFIT offer and make sure you print out your letter after you accept the offer.
And to all candidates who there AFIT portal might still be displaying “admission is in progress, should always check back later” don’t give up it is important.