AE-FUNAI Student Portal Login 2023: The Accessibility of the Alex Ekwueme Student Portal has been enabled by the School Administration.
This portal is designed for both current and prospective students of the University, enabling them to log in and complete a variety of academic tasks with ease.
For those who have been admitted to the University, the official student website of the University is available, as well as instructions for accessing the undergraduate portal.
Alex Ekwueme portal login is both available for student and staff portals, and you can make well payment of school fees, and the ability to check results through the result checker and registration of courses.
How to Access Alex Ekwueme University Portal Login
- Search and visit the university website: https://funai.edu.ng
- On the website menu bar click on the Portal button
- Type in your Username and Password to proceed
- Click on the Login button to access the university portal page, and perform like payment of school fees, course registration, checking of result, access fee, and timetable.
How to Access Alex Ekwueme University Portal for New Students
Here are the steps below to verify your university portal for freshers:
- Visit the University website: https://funai.edu.ng
- Locate the Portal button on the university website
- Click on it to proceed
- Click on the Click here to Verify button
- Also, click on the New student and fill in your Jamb registration number correctly.
- Click on the submit button.
- Once your Jamb registration number is verified, you will proceed with filling in some required information
How much is Alex Ekwueme Acceptance Fee
The university acceptance fee for the 2023/2024 academic session is N41,000.
How to Pay Alex Ekwueme Acceptance Fee
- Log in to the Portal using your username and password.
- Navigate to the “ACCEPTANCE” menu and click on “Acceptance invoice”.
- Choose the Session option and click on Submit to create your payment invoice.
- Print out your invoice and head to a bank to pay with your RRR payment code on it. You can also pay online with credit/ debit cards like Verve, Visa, and MasterCard.
- Upon successful payment in a bank or online banking facility.
- Navigate to the “ACCEPTANCE” menu and select “Pay Acceptance”.
- Please enter your RRR, click Select Session, and click Print your acceptance letter.